• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visual Novel Book Club: Ever17

Fat4all

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

Slowbeef started a new series today with four of his friends which seems kinda like part book club, part podcast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8OA5ubrwf0&ab_channel=slowbeef

Starring:
Tie Tuesday, DeviousVacuum, pullahoko, and Jim!

Visual Novel Book Club is like a book club, only somehow much nerdier! Every week (or so), we read part of a VN, discuss afterwards, etc. This time? It's Ever17, written by Kotaro Uchikoshi who wrote 999: Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors and Virtue's Last Reward.

Pretty great concept, getting a bunch of friends together, reading part of a VN, then discussing what they think, and I feel like this is a great one to start with! Slowbeef has pulled together a good group of people, some who have read more than a couple of VN's, and some for who this is their first.

You are also encouraged to read/play along!

Want to read along with us? Here are the choices we've made and are making for Episode 2:

- Listen to the joke
- It was the Tanuki!
- And just who are YOU?
- Who am I?
- Thanks
- Ask
- Ask
- Worry
- Look for Other Exits
- Name Him Prince
- Introduce yourself first
- It's Impossible [to swim that far]

lock if old

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Thanks for this. I loved Ever17 so I'll give this a look.

Top Bottom