• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita TV $20 @ BestBuy

Not exactly. There's 1GB on board memory, which is plenty for stuff like save games and a single disc PSX game here and there.

Hyperbole.

There is 1GB on board to get you going, but if you wanted to go a digital route a $15 8GB card will hold you.

They are pretty high in price, though.

Sorry, I failed at sarcasm. :( It's just so tiring to read this in every Vita thread. Considering the device is $20, I think it is still an insane value if you go for a 32GB card, and you happen to have had PS Plus for a while.

It is worth it for Freedom Wars alone.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I got my Vita TV and wow this remote play stuff is pretty much unplayable!

Wired PS4 a state away, wireless Vita TV about 12 feet from the router.

I didn't think the lag would be this bad. I'll have to try finding a way to plug this PSTV hardline into a router because this functionality is basically useless without.

Netflix might be coming back if this random chat with Netflix support from someone on Reddit is to be believed.

This is the answer I got when asking Netflix support about PSTV Support. They went to their engineers and came back, saying they're developing a patch, but didn't have a release date for the patch as of yet.

So, according to Netflix Support, PSTV Compatibility is planned and being developed.

23225974642_01178a3a45_o.jpg

bomblord1

Banned
I got my Vita TV and wow this remote play stuff is pretty much unplayable!

Wired PS4 a state away, wireless Vita TV about 12 feet from the router.

I didn't think the lag would be this bad. I'll have to try finding a way to plug this PSTV hardline into a router because this functionality is basically useless without.

Make sure use WiFi in power save mode is unchecked in the WiFi settings it puts the WiFi in a permanent low lower state that causes serious lag and disconnection problems.

Dicer

Banned
Anything I should do to this before I go and update it and possibly screw up any sort of nifty hacking features?

I should have it Monday, excited to check it out.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Make sure use WiFi in power save mode is unchecked in the WiFi settings it puts the WiFi in a permanent low lower state that causes serious lag and disconnection problems.

This is a good tip. I'll double check that next time I'm using it, thanks.

Zapages

So I have wired my PSTV by my computer and PS4 is wired as well... This is so awesome... Being scrubby that I am, I can now plays SF4U, Rocket League and bunch of single player games on it.

I got it and it works perfectly with some of PSP and PSP Vita (Ys machine :p).

Top Bottom