• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita Value Packs Coming To Hong Kong, Asian Uncharted: Golden Abyss to have English

jkh13

Neo Member
I agree I started trying to access the site at 11:01 am HK time and it was completely unresponsive, I can't see how anyone got their order to go through

EDIT: site seems completely dead now, times out.

Same here, lets hope they are bringing more servers online to deal with the load...

EDIT: Im in, loading very slowly...

When the hell did this happen?! Did hundreds of people magically managed to connect on the website to pre order?:: I tried accessing at 10.30 am HK time, not working, been trying from 10.30 to 11.40, went to sleep for an hour, tried again, not working, and I just tried, not working............

x3sphere

TBH I think all the pre-orders must've went through HMV's retail stores because the site was never working. I ended up ordering a WiFi only one for $454 shipped off eBay. Still much cheaper than Play-Asia.

jkh13

Neo Member
Everythings still in stock on the Sony site, well everything except for the Dynasty warriors wifi bundle. Picked up a 3G MVC3 bundle for myself and a wifi one for my friend.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
TBH I think all the pre-orders must've went through HMV's retail stores because the site was never working. I ended up ordering a WiFi only one for $454 shipped off eBay. Still much cheaper than Play-Asia.
It's $475 for a 3G model with Uncharted, mem card, and bonus game at the HK Sony Style site.

I think the HMV site will come back up later though. Can't believe it just died for all this time.

Top Bottom