• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VR Arcade - Has anyone used this?

T-0800

As an oldie who has fonds memories of the arcades this is probably the most exciting thing I've seen in years. Anyone here used it? Love to hear your impressions. I don't have a gaming PC but stuff like this makes me think about getting one.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
There was a similar application a few years back called Neon Arcade that I used a bit but didn't really love. I'd like to give this one a shot. I wish it supported Future Pinball tables or something though.

El Muerto

I remember downloading this thing called New Retro Arcade that allows you to put in your own roms and play them. It was free before they released it on steam and still have it saved on my pc. It does the same thing as that one though. You just walk around and play different games. But you have add your own artwork too.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

As an oldie who has fonds memories of the arcades this is probably the most exciting thing I've seen in years. Anyone here used it? Love to hear your impressions. I don't have a gaming PC but stuff like this makes me think about getting one.

How strange these moments are... Before it was something everyday or normal to go to an Arcade... Now it can only be simulated.

Top Bottom