• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"VR Girlfriend" (NSFW) daily sales increases by twofold due to Oculus Rift price deal

Bakercat

latest

I know everyone here has jokes about this but being honest here this is actually a pretty good quality VR game from Illusion, if you can get passed the sexual and voyeuristic nature of the content. And they have some post release support also.

kiuo

The Non-hentai version will be on Steam soon.

Also a bit related. Some dev is developing a VR visual novel, set inside a japanese school:

Gotdamn that looks awesome. I had a dream once when I was a teen and into abunch of anime (Suzumia Haruhi) and a few jdramas (Waterboys anyone?)...I wanted to go to japanese highschool. Granted it might never have been as good or fun as how it was in these animes and jdramas but fk I still wanted to experience it. Looks like this might be the time

Shin

Banned
Not that surprising, it was the game that came to mind when I saw the sale.
I would have joined the ranks if I had a GPU that supported or could handle VR.

There is a NTR mod for this. You start at the bottom of the house, need to climb up the tree and then can watch your GF with some other guy.

Custom Maid 3D also has a VR version:

ku-xlarge.jpg
WHO MADE PERSONA 4 GIRLS FOR THIS

On topic, I'm hyped. Maybe they'll simulate romantic relationships someday

sensui-tomo

its good that niche games are selling well on VR. As long as this title isnt like their infamous shit game Rapelay i'm okay with it (and if they can just make older women and men (gotta make it equal in my opinion, theres a market waiting to get hit there)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Eventually we'll get to the point where you can BECOME the pretty girl.

Honestly, I'm stoked for the ability to present myself in VR as a woman. I'm trans but I'm under no delusion that I'd get way with it without copious amounts of creepers....but it might be really nice for astress relief during transition, especially in these times.

Like, there's a lot of good in the LGBT scene that VR can do, and if it has to start with sex games, oh well.

ViolentP

If there's a lack of titillation in the things that are actually popular as well as a considerable lack of alternatives to titillation on a single platform, (again, vita comparison), then yea. Maybe pay attention to what's happening in the industry and the context of why something like this would happen in the first place before going "hurr titillation sells."

Must you always be so angry?

Top Bottom