• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Black Friday ad: Bunch of games on sale

jcm

Amazon will just price match basically everyone, and sell all of it starting on Thanksgiving day, therefore, gutting the sales of retail stores.

I'm a big Amazon shopper, but their video game prices have been shit lately. I wouldn't count on them to match everything, and if they do the quantities will be tiny.

Are there seriously no 3DS XL deals anywhere? Only thing I can find is a normal 3DS Mario bundle for $170, which is pretty much the same damn thing as last year.

Skyrim is part of that sale for $25. And they have the nerve to be advertising the PS3 version lol
I don't know. I've been really wanting to play it (only own a PS3) and I might be willing to take chance on it for $25. They're bound to fix it eventually, right?

Tevious

Why no love for LittleBigPlanet Karting? At $25 this game is a steal since it just came out. Personally, I'm having more fun with it than Mario Kart. They sure picked a bad time to release it though. It got completely swept under the radar with games like Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: BO2, Halo 4 (for people with 360s), and maybe overshadowed with all Wii U hype this month too.

RobertM

Was bored, too some pics
YGQGIl.jpg

dSnrCl.jpg

j0voyl.jpg

ironcreed

Banned
Forza Horizon is on my to buy list and at $15.00 I may have to bite. Was not planning on picking anymore games up, but that is nuts.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Our good friend Shipwreck from CAG says that the deals are live in store at Walmart if they haven't pulled the items yet. They ring up at the register with BF prices

Top Bottom