• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart opens PLAYSTATION 3 website

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Well the Playstation Experience thing in South Beach is just wrapping up so I'd assume that we'll get some marketing info and a relatively solid launch window.

413925_215X215.jpg

Isn't that Kong on 360?

This made me laugh:

Ultra-sleek, ultra-slim design, right next to this pic:
413924_215X215.jpg

Ponn

Banned
Shang Tsung "IT HAS BEGUN!"

DarienA said:
Black Shiny PS3... come to me....

Is anybody seriously gonna buy the red one? I can't imagine the entertainment center that would match with.

I'm kinda ticked that they are saying 5.1 Dolby Digital support when we all know Blu-ray is capable of doing 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus

Not to say that many people have that many speakers, but if it's a Blu-ray player, at least give us the option.

I don't mind the controller design. Batarang or not, if it's comfortable and doesn't have any ergonomic flaws I don't care.

Amir0x

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:
I will be pissed if that's the final controller. Really fucking pissed.

but nobody has even touched it yet, so why would you pissed about a controller that nobody except Kutaragi has an idea how it feels. Same for Revolution, really!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Amir0x said:
but nobody has even touched it yet, so why would you pissed about a controller that nobody except Kutaragi has an idea how it feels. Same for Revolution, really!

I think it's ugly as fuck, but I have no reason to suspect it doesn't work great. And it's prettier than the RevMote at least.

Maybe we can try it at E3 and then shut up about it. Yes. I predict that E3 will make us all talk less.

Amir0x

Banned
Stinkles said:
I think it's ugly as fuck, but I have no reason to suspect it doesn't work great. And it's prettier than the RevMote at least.

Maybe we can try it at E3 and then shut up about it. Yes. I predict that E3 will make us all talk less.

oh i agree it's pretty ugly. but i think, ya know, as long as it's fairly functional that won't be a problem.

Heh, I think Revmote is... well, I don't know whether to think it's ugly or nice looking. I will say, with the nunchaku style attachment I can't help but laugh. But I bet it still ends up feeling pretty awesome with a lot of games!

Also E3 won't make us talk less. Instead, we'll talk a lot more except now we'll be using whatever thing we perceive is positive about our respective 'camps' to argue about the varying levels of possible success opposing systems can obtain.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Amir0x said:
As much as I hate "QFT" posts...

QFT

ofcourse its ugly. the playstation brand is incapable of not putting out ugly products.

that said, white ps3 next to white rev next to almost white dreamcast is going to look nice infront of my tv.

edit: oops :D

Top Bottom