• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart: Xbox One Halo MCC 500GB bundle + Extra Controller + 1 game for $349 to $379

Welfare

Yup, pretty sick deal. Free pick up in store, too.

You can get the Xbox One Halo MCC 500GB bundle (only bundle allowed in this deal), a free extra controller (or those really weird Mini controllers, but who wants those?), and a free/discounted game from this selection:

Watch Dogs: $0.00
Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag: $0.00
Need for Speed Rivals Complete Edition: $5.00
CoD Advanced Warfare: $20.00
Batman Arkham Knight: $30.00

So depending on the game, at most you are paying $379. Don't pick Black Flag as that will a GWG in July!

I could not find an expiration date for this, so it might a Sunday only deal.

DJ88

Haha for a second I thought I had finally caught one of those insane Walmart pricing errors at the perfect time.

The "Save up to" language is really confusing. You usually see the final price advertised in the title, not how much you could save...

Kalentan

Hm... I'm debating. Cause like, I plan on working for my college to get the money this fall. But I have no guarantee I can get a deal like this before Halo 5 in the span that I work... Hmm.... Plus an extra controller is nice.

BriGuy

It's a worse all around deal than what the MS store was (still is?) offering a few days ago.

You could get the same MCC bundle, AC Unity, a free game (including Arkham Knight), and a $50 gift card for $349.

Top Bottom