• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walter Goggins enters the MCU - Antman and the Wasp

Just need Micheal Chiklis in MCU now.
fantastic-four-2005-movie-review-michael-chiklis-thing.jpg

Never. Again.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'm actually more excited for this than I am Infinity War, all things told.

Ant-Man is easily my favorite film in the MCU.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Taskmaster is gonna take The Shield from Captain America, and then be attacked by the rest of the Hateful 8 Avengers. And you will say it was justified when he copies all their moves to take out their Criminal Minds with a barrage of Machete Kills.

Sesha

Interesting.

I hope he's not Taskmaster and dies. If he does it'll quite possibly ruin the film for me, and send the Ant-Man series straight into my shit list.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
FUUUUUUCK yes aint enough Goggins in my life since Justified ended.

He'll be a perfect villain. Smooth talker with crazy eyes and they can tech him up to make him dangerous.

Jocund

I sincerely hope that he isn't a villain (unless he's Taskmaster), because he'll likely be underwritten and then dead

Busty

Banned
I've been a fan of Goggins all the way back to The Shield.

Though if he is the bad guy in this it seems odd that he'd be the antagonist in the Tomb Raider film and then a few months later the Antman baddie.

Trouble

Banned
Good news. Walton is amazing in basically everything he's done.

Everyone go watch the first season of Vice Principals.

G1VIypB.gif

I've been a fan of Goggins all the way back to The Shield.

Though if he is the bad guy in this it seems odd that he'd be the antagonist in the Tomb Raider film and then a few months later the Antman baddie.

Guy is an incredible comedic actor. I'd actually prefer he isn't playing the villain in Ant-Man.

Anung

Un Rama
But he's Carnage!

Seriously they better not waste him like they did Mads Mikkelson. Goggins is a wonderful actor and is damn good at playing villains.

Top Bottom