• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius trailer

Bullet Club

Banned
For Android & iOS.

nyiT2Es.jpg

IsvX0Vl.jpg

P8L46in.jpg

0pjO08n.jpg

2aFLGhl.jpg

Shouta

Cautiously optimistic. It would be nice to get a single-player game but it's a spin-off of a mobile game so what can you do, lol.

Pejo

Gold Member
Never again with a Gumi game. They already have a FFTactics-esque game running right now that is pretty good insight on how they're going to rip everyone off and ruin the game. I like the character designs but nope nope nope.

Is anyone else playing this game?
It's a lot like FFBE so it's incredibly grindy in order to level and max out your characters, but the actual combat, presentation, and art is great. Voice acting is a mixed bag, though.

Really wish SE would get off their ass and make a new Tactics game already. But until then, this will have to scratch that itch. There's even a FFT event going on right now where you can get TG Cid, Ramza, and Gaffgarion.

Last edited:

Shouta

Is anyone else playing this game?
It's a lot like FFBE so it's incredibly grindy in order to level and max out your characters, but the actual combat, presentation, and art is great. Voice acting is a mixed bag, though.

Really wish SE would get off their ass and make a new Tactics game already. But until then, this will have to scratch that itch. There's even a FFT event going on right now where you can get TG Cid, Ramza, and Gaffgarion.

Yep, I'm playing JP and GL though I'm treating my GL account more like my main account. I really like teh game overall though some of the usual gacha and growth stuff could be loosened a bit. I picked up Cid and I'm working on maxing him out lol

Yep, I'm playing JP and GL though I'm treating my GL account more like my main account. I really like teh game overall though some of the usual gacha and growth stuff could be loosened a bit. I picked up Cid and I'm working on maxing him out lol
Nice, how many pulls did it take you? I pulled for Cid like 4 times but then gave up and switched to the Ramza banner. Didn't get him after 10 pulls either (go figure), but thankfully you can just purchase him outright once you've made 10 pulls.

Good luck maxing out Cid!

Shouta

Nice, how many pulls did it take you? I pulled for Cid like 4 times but then gave up and switched to the Ramza banner. Didn't get him after 10 pulls either (go figure), but thankfully you can just purchase him outright once you've made 10 pulls.

Good luck maxing out Cid!

It took me 5 multipulls to get him so 10,000 Visiore. I ended up buying his shards in the shop too so that ate into my supply but I'm still at like 24,000 since I didn't use any since the game launched lol

Top Bottom