• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wario Ware - SM @ the Nintendo World Store

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Just a heads up for fellow NY'ers. I had a few people PM me about whether or not the store would be open today, whether they would have gotten their shipment, and obviously whether Wario Ware - Smooth Moves for the Nintendo Wii would be available today.

Is is. As of about 1 hour ago (when I picked up my shockingly pink game), they had roughly 300 left in stock, shifting at a "brisk pace" according to the NW Ambassador.

$49.99 + tax, of course.

I'll post impressions later tonight, once I get home from work.

Happy MLK Jr. Day, folks!

Mejilan

Thrilled that they have yet to tame their penchant for the ridiculous.

The game is thoroughly delicious so far. I've unlocked every game of the first story encounter, and even managed to earn a flower petal for it. Moving on to story encounter 2 next. :D

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
No Hotel Dusk? :(

Edit: Wait, that's next week PW is this week... NVM! :lol

Mejilan

I've got PW2 on its way from Capcom (with preorder bonus). I'll pick up Hotel Dusk a week from today!

EphemeralDream said:
Mejilan, you said NWS always gets Nintendo published games before everyone else right? If so, I need to keep this in mind.

Usually Nintendo games are released on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around the US. The NWS will always have them that Monday. Sometimes (though rarely), earlier.

Game is sooo good so far.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Sup Mej! I'll probably make an appearance in the city tomorrow and picke up this and PW. Just hope I don't have a Wii flashback ;-)

Mejilan

olubode said:
Sup Mej! I'll probably make an appearance in the city tomorrow and picke up this and PW. Just hope I don't have a Wii flashback ;-)

Ever get your component cables? :)

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Mejilan said:
Ever get your component cables? :)
Hahaha. You remembered! Yeah, I got my OEM cables about 3 weeks after launch.

What time do you pop down to the store on your break?

Mejilan

I usually take my lunch break around 1pm. Today was a bit later thanks to some projects I needed to finish before stepping out.

3 weeks! :/

Mejilan

:lol

The "form" explanations (that is, the first-time introductions to the various different wiimote postures and positions) are freakin' hysterical... (And voice acting!!!)

Picked it p at around noon today, I love it. The visuals are so damn nice looking, and those explanations are hilarious. Can't wait to play this other people.

Mejilan

Yep yep. The graphics are very crisp, clean, and vibrant.

Man, I hope a variation of that dart game opens up as a mini-game. Like the Tennis Tower. VERY fun. Plays kinda like Breakout.

Love, love, love this game so far. It's literally LOL funny, and tons, tons of fun. I should be sleeping, but... *resumes playing*

Top Bottom