• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros. SDCC Panel (The Thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(if this is too soon, i can hold off and repost it later)

Once again, Warner Bros. is heading to Comic-Con to show off their wares. And, once again, we'll have a thread to follow along. There's no livestream, but it's believed that WB will release any footage/trailers they show off in Hall H online (for example, a Wonder Woman "Comic-Con" trailer Here's what you can expect to see/read about today:

Warner Bros. Pictures will showcase several of its most-anticipated upcoming feature releases in its Hall H presentation, headed up by master of ceremonies Conan O’Brien.

• Wonder Woman stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Connie Nielsen and director Patty Jenkins.

• Suicide Squad stars Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Scott Eastwood, Cara Delevingne, Adam Beach and Karen Fukuhara, along with writer/director David Ayer.
  • Director Chris McKay and star Will Arnett from The LEGO Batman Movie.
  • Charlie Hunnam, who plays the title role in Guy Ritchie’s epic actioner King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, from Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow Pictures.
  • Stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman, Corey Hawkins and Jason Mitchell and director Jordan Vogt-Roberts of Warner Bros.’ and Legendary Pictures’ Kong: Skull Island.
  • Director David Yates with stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller and Colin Farrell from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

There will likely be some surprises as well. Most of the Justice League cast has made their way to San Diego, so there's a chance you get a little something from that. Not a trailer, but most likely a picture of the team in costume. (The Flash director Rick Famuyiwa is also in San Diego as well.) A trailer for Chris Nolan's upcoming film Dunkirk was also rated recently, meaning we could be getting something fairly soon (if not at the panel).

The panel begins at 11:30 PST (click this to find out when that is in your timezone), and is expected to run for about two hours. Here are the liveblogs you can follow:

TRAILERS/SPECIAL FOOTAGE

Wonder Woman
Suicide Squad
Justice League
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Kong: Skull Island
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Thanks go out to GAF member antovolk and TrailerTrack for the trailer news/being awesome.

Pachimari

I'm looking forward to everything but King Athur. And I'm most hyped about the Wonder Woman trailer, and what else we get from the DCEU. Hopefully an official title and logo for The Batman, and maybe something from Justice League, like a team photo or something.

Curious to see how different Wonder Woman looks compared to that little snippet we got... last year, I think.

I hope Aflleck brings the Batman goods. Something. Anything.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wonder Woman!

Excited to get a peek at everything on that list. Well maybe not King Arthur or King Kong. But maybe they'll surprise.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Will we not get any fan videos this time around? Heard they were clamping down on cameras or something of the sort.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Will we not get any fan videos this time around? Heard they were clamping down on cameras or something of the sort.

WB last year debuted the BvS trailer minutes after playing it at comic con.
If they do the same, there will not be an issue, even if someone records the entire thing.
Let's hope they don't decide to be dumb dumbs.

Cannot wait. Release the footage right after showing it (hope, expecting it).

Long Wonder Woman Trailer, so hype.

Please Justice League pictures. Don´t even need video, just some pictures of the league in costume.

That would make today a good day.

I hope we get to see that Flash and Bruce Wayne conversation from Justice League they showed to the people that got to visit the set.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Zack+Snyder+Warner+Bros+Pictures+Panel+Presentation+8RIFMW4MEUJl.jpg

WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK! WE WANT ZACK!

Simo

I could have sworn they did.

Nah. lol They never livestream their panels. Some dude periscoped it and then up and left before the panel ended pissing us off. lol

Excited for Justice League, WW, Skull Island and King Arthur. Hopefully we get the Dunkirk teaser too! I hope they tease or announce the solo Batman and Superman films too!

So at this panel, does everyone have to pretend Batman v Superman was good?

I think they'll acknowledge that the response was "mixed" at the very least and say that the future films will be very different which was what they already proclaimed during the press visit on the Justice League set.

jett

D-Member
These things really should be livestreamed.

edit: Snyder is going to disappear into the ether by the time he's done with JL jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom