• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (Vita?) Apparently $5

killatopak

Gold Member
I hate the download speed on my vita so much, it's less than 1/2 the speed on my PS3

Also for some reason it takes a loooooong ass time for me to transfer stuff from my PS3 to my Vita, When I grabbed Rainbow moon the transfer time made up for the time I wanted to save by downloading it through a PS3.

I'm saving up for a 32GB card now and god knows how long it's gonna take when I back up and restore.

I never should've bought the 16GB card

don't. Just go straight to 64gb. Trust me. I own a 32 and I'm having space issues.

Eusis

I'm saving up for a 32GB card now and god knows how long it's gonna take when I back up and restore.

I never should've bought the 16GB card
The reason I stuck with 16GB was because I figured 64 and higher was inevitable, and indeed we do have a 64 now. I imagine it's probably worth saving up for that extra leap to 64, certainly I wouldn't be satisfied at JUST double the capacity.

Flandy

PSN Pls
B0BeAkWIMAACJTu.jpg:large

3834918030.png

Past

Thanks, downloading it right now. Make sure to download it ASAP as Sony can remove the game from your download list.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Currently downloading on my PS3 to transfer over to Vita.

Plz hurry before Sony sends Agents after me

giphy.gif

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
As much as i'd like this, I tried playing the PS4 game and it wasn't my type of game, even for $5.

Never played any Warriors games apart from Hyryle Warriors, which I liked a lot. Should I get this?

I tried playing this game after hyrule warriors (really like that game) and could not force myself, but then again I may have only liked it because of the source material.

RE_Player

I wonder if the people at Tecmo Koei are going to be confused when they get the data about a surge in sales for this one particular dlc lol.

Ermac

I felt bad at first but not so much now after I remembered how much money TK charges for costumes in their games. (cough cough DOA)

Zafir

Bah. Wish this worked in the UK(The DLC doesn't even seem to be up on the EU PSN...). Interested in the game, but don't want to pay full price. xD

I'd honestly try this if I thought I'd ever play the game. I haven't even unwrapped my Wii U version of it.

And I'd probably be the lucky guy who paid up only to have the exploit fixed. I don't like throwing away money, even if I do buy a bunch of dumb stuff.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
So which is better, this or Hyrule Warriors? Right now, my time is worth more than my money.

AwRy108

Worked for me, full game showing up in my Vita download list. Only 11GB's left on my 64GB card, and this will take another 3.3GB's of that precious space.

Darknight

I did this 5 mins ago, still working.

I hope I didnt waste $5 as I havent played a Dynasty Warriors like game since PS2 gen. I really hope this doesnt bore me to death!

Ermac

Anyone else's download going slow as hell? Downloading to my PS3

mauaus

I did it and it worked, probably wasted $5 dont really like DW games haha

Edit: and yes, downloading SLOOOOWWWW

Xenoflare

BTW what would happen? Would they be able to remove it from our download list?

Well now that its on gaf im not sure how much longer it will be.

I think this depends completely on the publisher. I think the mostly likely event is that

Sony fixes the bug. Koei get's paid in a finite amount for losses. People keep the games.

I have a feeling that they are going to lose more if they wanted to hunt down the purchases, though I feel like price errors like these is a case by case issue.

Can someone with better legal knowledge to fill us in?

CSX

Is there online coop on this? Would be cool to play with a friend

It does actually. Once you but the DLC the Vita version of the DLC becomes free. Just "purchase" it and it'll be and then you should be able to use it

Sweet. Useless DLC is not useless :D

Top Bottom