• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Was the X-Men game at E3? Is it still asstacular?

I was wondering if anyone saw the X-Men team game at E3? A game like this has so much potential but I think Activision is creating it so it almost guarantees total failure.

BuddyC

Yea, Stan Lee himself was there one day to help promote it. It looked pretty cool, and all the impressions I've read were generally positive - didn't get to play it myself, though.

BuddyC

Agent Dormer was gonna do a writeup about it later today, so I'm sure he'll pop in here to give you his impressions.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
quick impressions: good fun action RPG with good combo possibilities between teammates. lots of shit going on during battles and there's hot-plug 2 player co-op throughout the whole story. baldur's gate: DA on steroids.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
chespace said:
quick impressions: good fun action RPG with good combo possibilities between teammates. lots of shit going on during battles and there's hot-plug 2 player co-op throughout the whole story. baldur's gate: DA on steroids.

And my wallet continues to bleed

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
yep, this game is going to be sweet, especially for marvel fans. I've been following this game since it's announcement. Those recent vids on IGN looked very nice.

Top Bottom