• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs’ Movie In The Works

Draugoth

Gold Member
Sophie-Wilde-Watch-Dogs.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Following her breakout role in the A24 horror hit Talk To Me, Sophie Wilde has found her follow-up project as she is in talks to star in New Regency‘s Watch Dogs, an adaptation of the popular UbiSoft hit video game. The film is set within the universe of Ubisoft’s blockbuster video game franchise of the same name, with over 50 million players.
The film is being directed by acclaimed French genre director Mathieu Turi, from an original screenplay written by Christie LeBlanc, known for writing the Netflix original sci-fi thriller Oxygen based on the 2016 Blacklist script O2, and revised by Victoria Bata.

Via Deadline

JordiENP

Watch dogs 2 and legion is my guilty pleasure. Watch dogs 2 still amazing apart some cringy and watch dogs legion is good once you have your team set. I'll watch the cool B movie!

Could be cool. The story makes sense now more than ever. Doubt it'll come out, or even be remotely good. How they messed up AssCreed so well has shown me they have no clue how to really do their franchises as movies.

Ozzie666

Sweet Baby, Jesus.

Know your audience, know your demographic and give the movie a chance. When it flops you'll blame the audience and not the creative decisions made.

Top Bottom