• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs' 6 multiplayer modes (Free Roam, Tailing, ctOS, Hacking, Race, Decryption)

HowZatOZ

Banned
Yeah, I don't understand that, at least in multiplayer. You always appear as Aiden on your screen, but you appear as an NPC on everyone elses screen? That is kinda weird.
Its to blend in with crowds. You don't want six Aiden's on your screen because that would just be too easy to spot, so make them appear as a citizen increases the difficulty.

Poly-Gons

Neo Member
Hi
Ok so after a few hours in the multiplayer I think I can say that it's very disappointing.
I tried the free roam ! Ok cool there is nothing to do except driving with your friend !! You can switch and become adversary and then what no point no XP nothing just boring.

I'm looking for a deathmatch, coop mission to play with my friend !? The decryption mission is ok but so far I didn't find a way to play as a team just solo.

I hope they'll approve because I like the game. There is a lot things to do in the story mode like hacking tower, gang hideout why can't we do that online !?

Neofx

They really really need to patch in a option to hack PSN friends. Give me -80% points for it. Give me no points for it. I dont care I just really want to mess with them. ;(

They really really need to patch in a option to hack PSN friends. Give me -80% points for it. Give me no points for it. I dont care I just really want to mess with them. ;(

Want this. Hacking some random person does nothing for me. I want to mess with my friends.

decaf

AppSpy covered the iPhone / PC cross-platform multiplayer ctOS mode in their video yesterday.

lR6YhOn.jpg

Orca

Hacking another player is awesome. I started a hack on a guy after scouting him out and putting an IED down near a van parked down the street. I hid behind a newspaper stand until he was snooping nearby and then hacked the IED to set it off. He ran over there and I hacked the nearby intersection to cause an accident before he came back. In the confusion I jumped into a van and idled along with the people stuck in traffic until the hack completed.

Top Bottom