• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

Server surfer save me a spot if you read this!

Don't see anyone at STL BWW.

Let's get drunk before the show!
We're in the second row. I'm with two girls, and I'm wearing my Ferrous Wheel shirt.

One of the girls and I are about to go out to smoke and get snacks though. What do you look like? Are you female? People used to assume I was a murderer, but now they just assume I'm on Duck Dynasty. :p

Furyous

I got my E3 loaded up through the PS4 app. I wish Siri could post to neogaf for me.

I just bought the PS4 a few weeks ago but if Sony doesn't announce at least four exclusive games shipping this year I might trade in the console. I want to keep it but will trade it in if they pull a Microsoft and fill E3 with CGI trailers. I need four exclusive games on the platform that aren't collected editions of past ten content.

Brannon

Quite the line here.
eevsbdA.jpg

Mo Chocolate from the Tester Season 2 in line in Columbus (not 100% sure because I didn't watch that season, but people crowding around him and wearing all kinds of playstation swag, including a Tester tshirt).

Flo_Evans

We're in the second row. I'm with two girls, and I'm wearing my Ferrous Wheel shirt.

One of the girls and I are about to go out to smoke and get snacks though. What do you look like? Are you female? People used to assume I was a murderer, but now they just assume I'm on Duck Dynasty. :p

Regular looking white guy, light blue polo, glasses, jeans.

I got my E3 loaded up through the PS4 app. I wish Siri could post to neogaf for me.

I just bought the PS4 a few weeks ago but if Sony doesn't announce at least four exclusive games shipping this year I might trade in the console. I want to keep it but will trade it in if they pull a Microsoft and fill E3 with CGI trailers. I need four exclusive games on the platform that aren't collected editions of past ten content.

Dude your expectations are super high

We will not get 4 exclusives in the next 6 months

Top Bottom