• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Playstation's E3 conference in movie theaters

FireCloud

Almoat packed full with a big waiting list here in the Charlotte, NC theater.

Glad I came here early lol.

Thanks. Glad I didn't drive the 3 hours from Raleigh to Charlotte then. I would have been stuck in the waiting line.

Enjoy the conference guys.

Keighley's voice just came on screen and said that our "special gift" is the code on the back of the badges. He didn't say what the code is for though. He said to stick around to the end of the show to see what the code is for.

Killah

I'm kinda irritated that we're 15 minutes from starting and we're still not seated

Edit and as soon as I posted we started moving lol

prophecy0

The stream is having issues in Nashville as well. Also the guy working at the theater said 550 people signed up and they only have 400 seats. Not sure if he's exaggerating.

I'm sitting near the front in San Francisco wearing a green shirt with a fake tie and gamer medals printed on it. My buddy Sam is playing Vita and some friends are sitting behind us.

14+-+1

Mairu

I'm sitting near the front in San Francisco wearing a green shirt with a fake tie and gamer medals printed on it. My buddy Sam is playing Vita and some friends are sitting behind us.

14+-+1
I think I see myself on that pic haha

Hope the stream gets stable when it starts :(

mf.luder

I'm watching from home
with my erection
. I hope you all in the theatres don't have trouble with the stream but it doesn't look promising?

Top Bottom