• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Games Vault announced (Digital game initiative, made w/ Warner, Midway, & New IPs)

I'd take an Xbox One/PS4/Steam port of Rush 2049 Special Edition, so I can finally have an arcade-perfect port in my house.

I would take a collection with the n64 version of the first one, the arcade version of Rush: The Rock, Rush 2, the Dreamcast version of Rush 2049 but with the N64 music so we can have two different ost's cuz the Dreamcast version used the Arcade OST, and finally the perfect Arcade version of Rush 2049 Special Edition, man these games and the Top Gear series on SNES were my racing childhood:

San Fransisco Rush

Rush: The Rock Alcatraz Edition

Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA (Dat fuckin intro mang)

San Fransisco Rush 2049 N64

Bonus Dreamcast Version of the N64 Main Menu Music (found in the internet menu) This version is more clear and has more effects and stuff, but its short

San Fransisco Rush 2049 Arcade/Dreamcast

Who owns the rights to AVP2?

It wouldn't be either one of these guys right?

Oh monolith owned by Warner Bros, guess they would have to work something out with fox eh?

There will definitely be a new Rampage game. But who will develop? Arrowhead was the perfect choice for gauntlet. Who's the perfect choice for rampage?

Aliens is a Fox IP.

That said they're not porting games, they're making new ones.

In that case, Primal Rage 2 plz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_Games

There's some good IP's they own. Wouldn't mind seeing a new Gauntlet Legends.

Damn I'm dumb, didn't even check out the "new game" was thinking it was Arkham Knight. Althought WB's bug policy on Arkham Origins is dumb, I put them a lot higher than some publishers right now.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
There will definitely be a new Rampage game. But who will develop? Arrowhead was the perfect choice for gauntlet. Who's the perfect choice for rampage?

i dont know but if they made it like that rancor minigame from kinect starwars (terrible game but that part looked cool) id be all over it

Top Bottom