• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We asked our local grocery store to make a Mario Kart birthday cake...

My mum had a Jaws cake made for me when I was a kid. You'd have expected the cake to be in the shape of the shark, like the poster or something, but the best they could do was a rectangle cake covered in blue icing with a no fishing sign and a marzipan hand sticking out.

nasanu

Banned
I would consider that an accurate sentiment to express for a 30 year old with a Mario Kart cake tbh

The irony is that a 30 year old with a Mario cake is a 30 year old with the confidence to like what he likes and probably has figured out what is important in life (hint: not what idiots think of you). Those who are commenting on how sad it is are those clearly finding life a bit tough even if they don't recognise their failure.

nasanu

Banned
An adult can't enjoy a video game cake? Sounds like some of you miss out on life with these kind of thoughts.

That is what I was getting at in my above comment. Those who scream that its too immature are too immature to realise that no, it isn't.

1) That's a damn good cake to come from a local grocery store.
2) At 32, I would do flips if someone knew me well enough to get me a birthday cake with a game character on it. It'd be awesome.

I'd eat the head with a scoop of my favorite Ice Cream. :)

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
mario-kart-cake.jpg

VanWinkle

That's pretty good. I mean, it seems to have been done with icing, which is harder to make characters and stuff with, so I'm fairly impressed.

Top Bottom