• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We Rule' - ngmoco:) [iPhone/Touch/Pad][plus+]

Zzoram

enzo_gt said:
I still play both, add me enzogt and I will fulfill all We Farm/We Rule orders. (accidentally rejected one recently, my bad to whoever it was).

Being lvl35 must suck since it's the current max and you can't really progress anymore. Are you just trying to buy 1 of everything at that point?

Zzoram

Orellio said:
Yeah I reciprocated and ordered a prize-winning fish from your pond :p Thanks!
Your fish will be done in about 30 more minutes. Do we have to pick up finished orders? Let me know if you get notified in game.

I guess ordering boosts income generated by shops for both parties.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Zzoram said:
So I think I ordered a diamond from you enzogt. How many hours does that take to fill once you accept it? Will I get a prompt letting me know I got the money?

Vilmz hasn't actually played even though he said to add him. He has 1 farm plot.
It's all dependent on where you order, check out this website for some useful charts and guides. The person who takes the order and the person who orders get different amounts of experience and gold for every business.

And yeah Being level 35 is kinda weird. I could quit at any moment, and have 1 of everything already because whenever a new update comes out, I have over 2 million dollars to blow..on nothing. I have no more space/don't want to get anything else. I don't know why I still play exactly. Everytime they increase the level cap too, I jump a few levels and I'm at level cap again.

If an order is accepted, it will get a little bubble when its ready over and appear on someone's screen right after you tap that bubble to deliver it. If someone rejects or does not check their kingdom in enough time, you will get a [person] has failed to deliver message at your kingdom after a few days.

Zzoram

I tried we farm and godfinger but stopped.

I still play we rule. Is there a way to delete those other accounts?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Zzoram said:
I tried we farm and godfinger but stopped.

I still play we rule. Is there a way to delete those other accounts?
You have to delete them from your Plus+ friend's list.

Also, stop ordering from the Tailor Shop, it gives you (and me) such an insignificant amount of xp and gold, order from something that gives more xp! :lol

Zzoram

enzo_gt said:
You have to delete them from your Plus+ friend's list.

Also, stop ordering from the Tailor Shop, it gives you (and me) such an insignificant amount of xp and gold, order from something that gives more xp! :lol

Tailor Shop orders finish fast though. Earnings per hour are as good or better than some of the slower shops.

I stopped playing. Feel free to delete Hamtard.

Oreoleo

^^^ Yeah I imagine the game isn't that fun when you only build Tailor Shops and feel obligated to check the game every couple hours :p I plant my magic cauliflower less than twice a day and fulfill any business obligations that have popped up in that time. It seems the game has a fine line between fun and tedium, even in my own experience, sorry to see you fell on the wrong side of the fence :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Orellio said:
^^^ Yeah I imagine the game isn't that fun when you only build Tailor Shops and feel obligated to check the game every couple hours :p I plant my magic cauliflower less than twice a day and fulfill any business obligations that have popped up in that time. It seems the game has a fine line between fun and tedium, even in my own experience, sorry to see you fell on the wrong side of the fence :(
Yup, half of us still playing are just addicts with nothing else to do :lol

Still, Tailor shop's xp/hour ratio isn't the best. It's decent, but you also have to factor in the time it takes someone to check their app and deliver your order too, which makes some longer + more xp/hour businesses more efficient.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cross-posting from Gaming thread:
Alright, GAF. I quit We Rule and We Farm. Huge step for me since I've put so much effort in and am level 39 but I had to force this out of my life :lol

So I downloaded We Rule: Quests today, thinking they had actually added some gameplay this time around, but if they have, I haven't been able to find it so far. Plus+ name is still cooljeanius.

Top Bottom