• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'We Rule' - ngmoco:) [iPhone/Touch/Pad][plus+]

Laffer

The servers went down, and now I could get in and all the sprites were messed up. I could see new objects, like a treasure, or a barn.

img0386.png

img0385n.png

So that confirms they will be adding more features... I hope they will still be for free.

Xelinis

Xelinis

EDIT: Actually, I've decided that I'm gonna stick with family and close friends on this one, sorry guys!

Gattsu25

Banned
The last couple of times (over a period of days) I played this none of my changes actually made it up to the server.

Sorry for everyone who expected deliverables.

This is also the only game where I have experienced memory leaks that required me to reboot my iPhone to resolve, as well as the only game to crash on me (many times over, at that)

I'm taking a break from this game

Plus+: wakune

Husker86

Just got my iPad and started this game...but my crops keep dying because I can't ever connect today!

Plus+: Husker86 | Gaf: Husker86. Add me and I'll accept if I can ever connect :lol

Picked up this game a few days ago on a whim. Despite never really getting the 'point' of Farmville (I ended up having one of those industrial every squares is for seeds type deal), I'm really enjoying this take on it. Just having the businesses seems to have broken up the whole 'feel' of the game. Good times.

Feel free to add me -

Plus+ ID - Rational

I have a few businesses open, so hopefully I'll be of some use. (Going to work on adding more today - been putzing around with layout and such...)

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
fuck I keep letting my crops die since I started playing Brutal Legend and Chaos Rings! Probably let 3 batches of pumpkins die since yesterday :lol

i'm Cwal7 on we rule, I've added a boatload of people (is there a limit?) and am currently obsessed so hit my orders up and ill try as hard as i can to remember you when i do a daily "order from everyone that's available" round-robin of everyone that i manage to see on my seemingly maximum 3 pages of people.

At this rate i'm bound to buy an ipad because my 1st gen iphone 3g is a slow piece of crap. keep that in mind when you see an order from me, I am having to restart about 2 times every 3 orders and it takes like 10 minutes per order so a lot of love went into my orders for you guys :lol

Since valru has taken a vacation, here's the additional list from when he stopped updating:

cwal7 | Ice Monkey
lisi311 | Ryan's GF
Laserbot | snakeswithlasers
starmud | starmud
thomasrl | jerkapotamus
gcarter | kathode
ryuukan | ryuukan
delphenuse | ryuu GF
OneEightZer0 | OneEightZero
fleko | fleko
Laffercillo | laffer
Vizionblind | vizionblind
schuelma | schuelma
rodvik | rodvik
r4z4 | r4z4
humanshieldx | humanshield
Caner20 | Hayvan
KrazyK9 | Hayvan broski
icechai | icechai
pserif | ice GF
NeoForte | neoforte
hrbriley | meteos1
Naba | rykuen
kodiak21 | kodiak
Coins | coins
VsRobot | vsrobot
hamy85 | hooyah
Gakusei | schlep
Husker86 | husker86
garrickk | garrickk
Mottschi | motte in paris
Rational | red mercury
adapterdesign | noire
mindinrewind | sobriquet
Ashenor | ashenor
captscience | captscience

I have a list of people who seem to be active right now (not surprising people would ragequit this buggy game) but I don't think it would be worth anything to post it since I'm certain about it because all i did was look at who has been harvesting or planting their crops :lol and the we rule threads seem to be somewhat dead so nobody would probably see it to dispute that they still play :)

strem

Man I love this game and hate it at the same time. I've been playing since it was only available in Canada. Level 24 now and some of the problems have been fixed but it can be an excersize in frustration

N+ strembones

Quasar

strem said:
Man I love this game and hate it at the same time

I'm just terribly frustrated about how terribly buggy it is (it crashes terribly often on my 2G iPod Touch) and how often the network is down.

I still play everyday but my (8 page We Rule) friend's list is littered with people who stopped playing. Is there anyway to clear away their towns?
I need more active users! Feel free to add me.

N+ / thebigkahuna0

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
strem said:
Man I love this game and hate it at the same time. I've been playing since it was only available in Canada. Level 24 now and some of the problems have been fixed but it can be an excersize in frustration

N+ strembones
Agreed 100%, level 24 now and my friends list is littered with those who won't play anymore, and I have *tried* to delete those who have stopped playing and/or failed to deliver.

If your actually going to play, add me: enzogt

Seriously, it's sad when I have to collect money on a candlestick shop because people won't order anything from it!

I think I deleted thebigkahuna because you failed to deliver. I'm not sure, my bad if so :(

Just deleted this game. Still play other games with Plus+ though, so you can add me anyway. I just added all people who were following me today.

Zzoram

Is this game still worth playing? Should I download the original app or RED or GOLD? Is We Farm better or worse?

Caelestis

Zzoram said:
Is this game still worth playing? Should I download the original app or RED or GOLD? Is We Farm better or worse?
You might as well go play We Farm. We Rule is almost unplayable with the amount of crushing it has now.

Zzoram said:
I ordered something from enzogt. How do I know when to pick it up?
You don't. When the order is filled on his end he will click on the business and it will automatically be sent to you. We Farm is basically the same thing but with a farming theme.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I still play both, add me enzogt and I will fulfill all We Farm/We Rule orders. (accidentally rejected one recently, my bad to whoever it was).

Zzoram

So I think I ordered a diamond from you enzogt. How many hours does that take to fill once you accept it? Will I get a prompt letting me know I got the money?

Vilmz hasn't actually played even though he said to add him. He has 1 farm plot.

Oreoleo

I've been hooked on We Rule for a month or so now... level 16 I think? Would love to get rid of that silly Wizard popping up telling me to add even a single friend, so could someone do me the favor?

Plus+ name is: Oreoleo

Zzoram

Orellio said:
I've been hooked on We Rule for a month or so now... level 16 I think? Would love to get rid of that silly Wizard popping up telling me to add even a single friend, so could someone do me the favor?

Plus+ name is: Oreoleo
Done

Top Bottom