• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, JareBear

Papa

Banned
Since JareBear's now temporary self-imposed exile is about to expire, here's a thread to welcome him back to the community. Don't do that to us again, mate :):love:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Says he’s banned, I think it should say something along the lines of suspended.

I didn’t know it was self-imposed. I was wondering why the heck he got banned. Lol.

If you are ever wondering why someone was banned or for how long, scroll all the way down and click "Bans" at the very bottom of the page. It's very nice we have that level of transparency.

What on earth... how did you come up with that interpretation?

Ah sorry, totally my bad then. Please ignore my post. I haven't had coffee yet and for some reason got the impression you didn't like him for some reason.

I might actually delete that post as I feel like an idiot now in a fun thread welcoming back a member. I'm going to go back to my corner now..

Papa

Banned
Ah sorry, totally my bad then. Please ignore my post. I haven't had coffee yet and for some reason got the impression you didn't like him for some reason.

I might actually delete that post as I feel like an idiot now in a fun thread welcoming back a member. I'm going to go back to my corner now..

All good mate, no harm done. JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered is a popular member of the community as evidenced by the number of people who were shocked that he wanted to leave.

I may be a cheeky bugger 99% of the time but I’m not a nasty person and am sincere with this thread. Go have your coffee 🙂

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
All’s well that ends well, but this love-in’s getting a bit weird, to be honest.

Don’t take your ball and go home is the moral of the story.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Since JareBear's now temporary self-imposed exile is about to expire, here's a thread to welcome him back to the community. Don't do that to us again, mate :):love:
You should do that to every user with history that leaves.

Or do you only do this with people you like personally? ;)

Bit excessive much.
could have sworn I saw him post only a little while ago??
It was literally last week even. Which is why i don't get this thread.

All good mate, no harm done. JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered is a popular member of the community as evidenced by the number of people who were shocked that he wanted to leave.

I may be a cheeky bugger 99% of the time but I’m not a nasty person and am sincere with this thread. Go have your coffee 🙂
Singling out one user because he is popular and making a thread about it. Alright.

Also this thread has a fucking terrible gif that 100%'s my CPU.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
It's blatantly obvious that this was a false flag operation. It's a ploy to gain sympathy for users with anime/game avatars.

I see right through it!

Papa

Banned
You should do that to every user with history that leaves.

Or do you only do this with people you like personally? ;)

Bit excessive much.

It was literally last week even. Which is why i don't get this thread.

Singling out one user because he is popular and making a thread about it. Alright.

Also this thread has a fucking terrible gif that 100%'s my CPU.

Fuck you can be a salty cunt at times

Athena~

Banned
Purple forum: Constantly baiting people to get banned. Unfortunate banned users get 0 sympathy and 0 caring. All they get are being laughed at and wrongfully labeled.

This forum: Beg people not to self ban themselves, support and care about them overwhelmingly, and throw a welcome party for their returns.

Grinchy

Banned
Purple forum: Constantly baiting people to get banned. Unfortunate banned users get 0 sympathy and 0 caring. All they get are being laughed at and wrongfully labeled.

This forum: Beg people not to self ban themselves, support and care about them overwhelmingly, and throw a welcome party for their returns.
Alt-right bigots are caring people!

Not me, though. I couldn't give a fuck less that Jarebear is back. Put me in the Redneckerz Redneckerz camp. That's how you know I'm a progressive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom