• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome back, legacyzero. Let's get back to normal.

Papa

Banned
Even Airola Airola and Punished Miku Punished Miku are laughing

giphy.gif

legacyzero

Banned
You got me all wrong mother fuckers.

Very embarrassing to come back after this

Just proves to me how EviLore EviLore is forgiving and holds no grudges. This community is great especially after the rotten made the shift. You lot are free to do what you want, I for one not welcoming back that cunt.
My blow up thread was created as I am a prophet and foresaw the coming shift on this site regarding rules.

You can thank me in this thread.

Also, I'm only back because PoliEra said I would be and they love me so goddamn much that they watch my YouTube channel, twitter, and other activity on the internet to smear me as the [checks notes] leftist fighter for equality and, both socially and economically? Buncha fuckin moderates wearing "Progressive" clothing. 🖕🖕

Weird.

The only cringe in that post I'll own is what I guess my tag is. You're too kind lol

Goddammit EviLore EviLore I worked for YEARS for a tag. Didnt know your former God-mod was mass-banning people for no good reason, tho I shouldnt be surprised.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned

My blow up thread was created as I am a prophet and foresaw the coming shift on this site regarding rules.

Also, I'm only back because PoliEra said I would be and they love me so goddamn much that they watch my YouTube channel, twitter, and other activity on the internet to smear me as the [checks notes] leftist fighter for equality and, both socially and economically? Buncha fuckin moderates wearing "Progressive" clothing. 🖕🖕

Weird.

The only cringe in that post I'll own is what I guess my tag is. You're too kind lol

Goddammit EviLore EviLore I worked for YEARS for a tag. Didnt know your former God-mod was mass-banning people for no good reason, tho I shouldnt be surprised.
Prophet my ass. You’re a fucking clown and way over your head. Piss off already weirdo

You think highly of yourself when actually you’re nothing so get off your high horse prick because this isn’t Era. This isn’t the place you ran off to just to get accepted. GAF will keep on mocking you and no matter how much GAF fam are friendly and welcoming, there’s another side of them too that can put anyone in their place. I never liked you and I’ll never will. Jog on cunt

Last edited:

God Enel

Prophet my ass. You’re a fucking clown and way over your head. Piss off already weirdo

You think highly of yourself when actually you’re nothing so get off your high horse prick because this isn’t Era. This isn’t the place you ran off to just to get accepted. GAF will keep on mocking you and no matter how much GAF fam are friendly and welcoming, there’s another side of them too that can put anyone in their place. I never liked you and I’ll never will. Jog on cunt

I don’t think that’s cool, sorry.

let him be and let’s see what’s going to happen. I’m all for giving people a second chance and with posts like these the impression isn’t the greatest imho.

Welcome back legacy

MetalAlien

Banned

Yep you sound like a progressive.

Oh there is so much more cringe, and continues to be more. The cringe flows through you like the spice melange. Proud progressive you are.

legacyzero

Banned

29d.jpg

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Weird.

VvCbY7m.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
P.S. FF9 > FF8

Its a wash for me.

FF8 has better
- music.
- card game.
- character design. Not a big fan of midgets.

FF9 has better
- characters.
- story.
- is a functioning videogame unlike broken ass ff8.
- setting. I don't even like medieval shit but ff9 is gorgeous.

Lets just all agree that those days were a hell of a lot better than Boyband XV.

Jooxed

Gold Member

Weird.

You kinda sound like a cunt mate, this is gonna go over well

ExpandKong

Banned

Weird.

Bro just please answer my question and tell us how much chubby unwashed puss you’ve been crushing as a male feminist.

Top Bottom