• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Well since everyone knows a about Sera, I am actually a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Nothing is going to surprise me for a while yet.

I'd ask that you provide pictures as evidence, but obviously they're not worth a shit anymore...

etiolate

Banned
mrsangry.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Your avatar is sexist and creates a hostile environment for all the women gamers that really want to post here.

Socreges

Banned
AstroLad said:
Your avatar is sexist and creates a hostile environment for all the women gamers that really want to post here.
No wonder he made the boobs so large. Considering the nature of GAF, how can you blame him??

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Socreges said:
No wonder he made the boobs so large. Considering the nature of GAF, how can you blame him??

:lol

This is the kind of good-natured fun GA's great for!

Whoo!

*hides*

I think the main problem at GA right now is that we consider this place to have real rules. There arent any. Everyone of us is lying in some manner. Those sucker enough to fall for it deserve their fates.

And I am very attractive and am looking for a caring person who likes anime and videogames and ignoring me while I cry in my room imagining a life with someone who spent less time decyphering internet mysteries and more time on me.

Dilbert

MrAngryFace said:
I think the main problem at GA right now is that we consider this place to have any real rules. There arent any. Everyone of us is lying in some manner. Those sucker enough to fall for it deserve their fates.
How about, "no parody threads?" I seem to remember that one.

pff. i was modding this forum in its many forms before any of you guys were around. This forum is dictated purely by the fickle moods of the current administration. Those arent rules, just whims.

Some would say I was a horrible mod, but I was doing the exact same thing every one of them do now, its just the majority didnt approve. doesnt make it wrong.

Rorschach

MrAngryFace said:
pff. i was modding this forum in its many forms before any of you guys were around. This forum is dictated purely by the fickle moods of the current administration. Those arent rules, just whims.
Poignant. Touche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom