• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're having a boy! GAF help me me names

TheHall

No, what you have to do is: find a name you both agree on and THEN see if it connects to anything awesome.

Congrats on the kid though

Goteki_45

Commander Shepard

1707415-best_commander_shepard.jpg

KJRS_1993

This is a terrible awful idea :(
Please don't OP :(

Edit: Chris.
For Chris Redfield.
Or John
for John Shepherd
David is Solid Snake's real name. Jack / John is Big Boss's.

Don't devote him to a lifetime of misery by calling him Kenzukiyasha or whatever.

Enco

Before you pick a name you think is cool, think about what it'll be like when he's in school/applying for a job.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Right, just so I'm clear - no, we're not going to name our son Sephiroth or Naked Snake or something crazy. So please, can people quit it with the buzz kill attitudes - we're just having some fun in here.

So far I've seen a few really great suggestions though!!

KJRS_1993

Right, just so I'm clear - no, we're not going to name our son Sephiroth or Naked Snake or something crazy. So please, can people quit it with the buzz kill attitudes - we're just having some fun in here.

So far I've seen a few really great suggestions though!!

Since a guy once called his son Dovahkin, nothing can surprise me anymore :(

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
See OP, I've already begun my naming process since I was in high school. For about a decade now I've been naming all of my customizable characters a singular name. My daughter will have a name from a video game and it'll be great. Not forced or embarrassing.

Don't name your child something absurd. How about Nate? Or Sully? Barrett?

Top Bottom