• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Westworld Season 2 Poster

NovumAngel

Banned
DY6L6duXcAI8XZ7.jpg:large

Season 2 is called "The Door" and will begin on 22th April with 10 new episodes.
The actors say that today there are clues hidden on the Westworld website.
Evan Rachel Wood's advice is to talk with Aeden.

https://discoverwestworld.com/?bot#

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
I'll watch, but I'm pretty skeptical. The first season ended so nicely and killed off some of the best characters. I just don't know if I understand the point of a second season.

It feels like The Lost World or something.

I guess I'll check out an episode or two but I still don't know why a second season exists. The first one wrapped up the events of the movie pretty well.

NovumAngel

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I had read somewhere that the first season was written in such a way that if the series wasn't going any further that it could still wrap up with the single series.

I messed around with the bot on the website a little, didn't really get a lot out of it.
If you ask it questions about Wyatt or Arnold it gives back errors.
Evan Rachel Woods and Thandie Newton had "clues" on their twitter pages to use.
Woods had "chaos" which returned: "We needed time..."
And Newton had "control" which returned: "…to become stronger than them."

PSlayer

if you ask for Arnold or Wyatt the bot glitches,print an error message and reboots.

Arnold message : Hell is empty / Violent delights
Wyatt message: Burn it Clean / Violent delights

I'll watch, but I'm pretty skeptical. The first season ended so nicely and killed off some of the best characters. I just don't know if I understand the point of a second season.

It feels like The Lost World or something.

My thoughts exactly. I'm still cautiously interested in the second season though.

TrainedRage

Banned
I can't wait. WW is an amazing show. I still have to finish Godless too (Netflix Western) I want to wait until we get closer to the launch of Red Dead Redemption 2 to finish it. Get in my western kick.
The poster makes me think of this...

Top Bottom