• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What alignment are you?

What is your alignment?

• Total voters

GeekyDad

I believe I'm lawful/neutral. I rely on structure and routine to keep me functional, always have. But right and wrong, good and evil -- I think that's mostly perspective. And since that's so varied, law and structure help me navigate it.

Kamina

Golden Boy
graph.png

BlueAlpaca

You are 22.5% good, 72.5% lawful, making you lawful neutral.

Boring but probably true... :messenger_unamused:

graph.png

Last edited:

Jenov

I mean, I guess I would like to think of myself as lawful/good, but I think I’m more neutral, maybe lawful/neutral in practice.

Edit: Oh there’s a test? BRB

Edit2: eeeey! Just barely made the cut off for Lawful/Good 😇 Was probably one question away from neutral. Go me.

image0.jpg

Edit3: link to the test since no one else linked it: https://www.idrlabs.com/moral-alignment/test.php

See, that’s my lawful good kicking in 😂

Last edited:
HONESTLY

638157186486803951.jpeg

I know it's not going to be easy to truly assess oneself, but if you would, please try to be as honest and accurate as you can.

If you were using the D&D metric, what alignment do you feel you (NOT WANT TO, but) are?

AMENDED: The tests are cool and all, but I'm hoping to find out how you perceive yourself. Without taking a test or getting feedback from others, what alignment do you see yourself as?
Without question, or any additional though, I am chaotic neutral.I have many examples of doing chaotic things in my life, but I am not evil enough to intentionally hurt anyone around me, nor do I have the motivation to be that evil. I may have some believe in god, but I can't subscribe to a single religion. So I do not have a religion. I think they are a waste of time for me, but I am not opposed to anyone who finds comfort in being part of one. I like to do irrational things, but not a human being who wants to see people suffering, unless they truly deserve it by making others suffer around them.

Top Bottom