• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are some of your favorite alternate costumes?

VaCJlUv.jpg
8AFLWGQ.jpg

The best

PBalfredo

This really goes to show that if nothing else, PM kills it when it comes to alternate costumes. I hope future Smash DLC steps it up.

Forkball

Hatless Mario
400px-Image2012_0811_1559_0.bmp.png

While mini Mario doesn't wear a hat in NSMB or 3D series, if you get max lives in those games, Mario will not wear a hat in his super form. Once you die, he puts his hat back on. It really gives you some inspiration to do well. Strangely in 3D Land, the mini Mario will have a hat with max lives. It's trippy.

galv

Unconfirmed Member
UMvC3 had some excellent alternate costumes as DLC.

I particularly love the Wolverine one, but other good ones include the three DMC cast's alts and Deadpool.

Asuka's fucking hot, bless Oh Great's cameo costumes. Bring it back for T7.

tumblr_muvx6yFvrs1sf8obbo1_500.gif

Tekken's pretty fucking great.

Gotan (Goku + Mr. Satan Potara) Dragon Ball Z 2 PS2/GC

More from Tekken Tag 2

Oh Great! Octopus Alt for Anna Williams

NSFW.

Harada and Oh Great give no fucks.

Anna's tentacle outfit is probably my favorite for its ridiculousness combined with the fact the tentacles move on their own. The Nintendo costumes are also amazing, especially the animals.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The Kakyoin palette for Margaret in P4AU. Couldn't find a pic sadly.

Lisas Mach swimsuit from DoA5. Sexy and simple.

ibvtf897VqAf7z.gif

Samurai-Akira from the same game. All his other outfits looks so boring in comparison. This is the one I use 99% of the time.

iIfySlJCBheGK.gif

TWILT

Banned
I love using alt costumes, mostly in fighting games. In Smash Bros., I always use Red's hat Pikachu and in Smash 4, the Dunban color for Shulk. Red's my favorite color, so I use that same one for Link.
In UMvC3, I actually change colors all the time, but my preset main team was this:
In DOA5, my main is Kokoro (avatar lol), and I mainly use her casual costume or her new Sherlock one.
In P4AU, I mainly use the white (supposedly based off Ryoji from P3) alt.
I also love Bayonetta's china dress as shown in the OP. :p

Qasiel

Fierce Deity (Oni Link) in Super Smash Bros.

Goron Tunic Link in SoulCalibur 2 for GC.

Tron Sora/Donald/Goofy in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Royal Suit from Alice: Madness Returns is probably my all-time favourite.

801398349kak4h.jpg

I take Kurumi's (Date A Live) default appearance to be her Spirit form, so her school uniform totally counts.

NftdKhn.png

Lili's regular costume is probably her best, but her military gear is a worthy runner-up.

9310924684frjxn.jpg

Top Bottom