• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What, are you listening to?

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
New page visitors. Awesome stuff, have at it!!
get back win GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Even though I'm used to wallow in my own world of strangeness i feel a responsibility to share and spread that which resonates in my heart. And if that's wrong so be it!
All good! I just liked how you put it back on to the top of the page. :messenger_beaming:

s0iPrB4.jpg

Its not like she always peaks but she never dips either.

Another solid outing from ts.

A really good listen.

I am on repeat since midnight, pun intended.
i only listened to the first two songs. i really need to find some time to listen to the whole album. i can't remember the name of the first song but i liked it.

ikbalCO

i only listened to the first two songs. i really need to find some time to listen to the whole album. i can't remember the name of the first song but i liked it.
Agreed. Lavender haze is the first track and i liked how ts took no risk with entry.

Super chill beats. Great for midnight drive with the windows down.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This reissue vinyl from the UK was expensive but it was worth every penny. This album was a huge part of my life for a bit. FR are an underrated band. RIP Scott.

Brigandier

Last post of the night 🤣

Check this out for a performance.... 67 years old singing like that whilst dying with stomach cancer.... Ronny James Dio was the boss, Tony Iommi 5 minute solo is incredible, Heaven and Hell were unreal.

Top Bottom