• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did NeoGAF do to XBOX?

EKMXE5y.jpg

Metnut

People like TimDog are why it’s near impossible to resist poking some fun at Phil Spencer’s/Xboxs many blunders. Most people don’t take this stuff too seriously… as it’s you know… a hobby. If XBox ends up doing a 180 I’d buy into the brand because I just want to play the good games.

TimDog needs to see a psychologist. Poor dude probably played 100+ hours of Starfield and all the randomly generated empty content drove him nuts.

Mr Moose

People like TimDog are why it’s near impossible to resist poking some fun at Phil Spencer’s/Xboxs many blunders. Most people don’t take this stuff too seriously… as it’s you know… a hobby. If XBox ends up doing a 180 I’d buy into the brand because I just want to play the good games.

TimDog needs to see a psychologist. Poor dude probably played 100+ hours of Starfield and all the randomly generated empty content drove him nuts.
He's only allowed to play 4 hours a week.

Doom85

”Look, guys, I know we have the money to basically start a monopoly, we’ve made massive acquisitions that suggest we’d like to have a monopoly, and we had emails leaked that flat out said we’d love all our major competitors to become a part of us which is basically admitting we’re hoping to have a monopoly, but, look, a few people online said some big old meanie things about our actions! So surely we’re not the bad guys here, right…..right?” - Xbox

Warablo

It all started with the Xbox One, that pre-release was rough and they didn't invest in internal studios except Kinect studios.

Last edited:

twilo99

Uh....the post you quoted didn't mention "Phil Spencer" whatsoever.

Contrived bullshit like this from some Xbox fans "echoes through this forum" just as much as anything, frankly.

I think there is a relatively large number of threads and posts that mention his name.. I have no idea who talks about him more, xbox fans or ps ones, but the fact is, I see his name mentioned a lot.

diffusionx

Gold Member

when you start making a videogame brand part of your identity it's time to step away. Or just buy a Ps5.

lol, I was all over Xbox at launch, but they have acted like amateurs all gen. It will be hilarious to see MS due its worst to try to buy its way in and still fail because they have been transparently about themselves and not about the medium.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Damn. Timdog was in NeoGAF?
Imagine having Timdog, Senjutsu Sage AND Florian Mueller on the same team and posting here together. Jesus! The ponies like me won't stand a chance lol!

It's like having Mbappe, Haaland and Messi on your football team.

Having Timdog, SenjutsuSage, and Florian on NeoGAF at the same time is nothing like having Mbappe, Haaland, and Messi on your football team, because Timdog, SenjutsuSage, and Florian are the same person.

The Simpsons Eyebrows GIF by FOX

twilo99

Gamepass.

Happy twilo99 twilo99 ?

:p

Much better, thank you!

but no, I actually genuinely believe that it's a decent service overall.. from the ones I pay for, I'd rate their worth to me like this:

Spotify
Gamepass
Hulu

I do pay a bit for my local library for support and access to audio books, which I also enjoy a lot, but I don't think that counts.

Dutchy

''Call it what you want but when Xbox is number one and Xbox gamers are treated like royalty and get more than anyone else on gamepass, it’s either get on the boat or sink bitch. Nice knowing you. Go for it all .''

This is the perfectly calm and reasonable mind of someone who is on the winning team.

For real though, what's up with all these console warriors who think they're the main character in some Shonen anime.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
First time hearing this guys name. So I googled it.

According to this website, he is an Xbox Mafia member lol. He lost in semi finals at Corporate Slave Awards 2017 too :D That explains everything.

Here is more about the Xbox mafia: https://crumbside.fandom.com/wiki/Xbox_Mafia

Watch out boys. These guys are the real deal.

Probably very surprising to them to have the Series S and X, game pass, buying up major third party publishers and changing an influential site like era to an Xbox site how little effect it's had.

Last edited:
Top Bottom