• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did you have for dinner tonight...bitches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGamer

I just finished cleaning, cutting up, and seasoning some chicken breast cutlets which are now marinading in the fridge...i'm just going to stir fry that up, and have it with some left over carribean style fried rice, and some mixed vegetables.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I was considering having grilled chicken filets, but I changed my mind and just went to Wendy's. I had a Big Bacon Classic combo, and despite their new offerings to replace fries in the combo, I just had fries with that, and a Sprite.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
A nice tuna sandwich and some kind of bean salad stuff from the Electric Earth Cafe (the local hippy restaurant).

bionic77

Had a crappy dinner of chicken parmesian with a few friends at Chicken Out inbetween classes.

I really wish they had some decent restaurants near my law school. :(

Oh yeah, Chicken Out blows hardcore.

White Man

Just got a tray of tamago. My life has become exponentiallly more fulfilling since they put a fresh sushi bar in the supermarket.

finally was discharged from the hospital and celebrated by dad's bday with a surprise showing at chillis.

he thought i was getting out tomorrow, but they let me out a day early so he was pretty shocked that i was at the dinner..

"wait a minute, you out of the hospital, or did you sneak out again? i thought you were getting out tomorrow?"

":tsc :tsc"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom