• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't learn it today but I've learned in hot fast and quick how to

Tighten an alternator belt.
Change a starter
Solder two pieces of a power cable together that had been broken by shrapnel.
What the city of Fallujah looks like at 70 mph.

The sad thing is years ago my dad tried to teach me 3.5 of those skills but, I didn't feel like hearing him becasue I'd never need to know how to do that. I'd be filthy rich and have people to do that for me.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Mama Smurf said:
Been reading the Da Vinci Code have we?

I have yeah, it's great.

I did actually check that those were real theories before i posted though, promise.

andthebeatgoeson

BuddyChrist83 said:
It's said that we all learn something new everyday, so, what did you recently add to your knowledge resevoir?

Personally, I learned that drinking an entire jug of Juicy Juice, in one sitting, pisses off my stomach. A lot.

That it is okay for Star and Buckwild to say 'Nigga' and 'Bitchass' on morning radio but Comedy Central bleeped every other word from Chris Rock's 'Bring the Pain'. It was painful.

Tommie Hu$tle said:
I didn't learn it today but I've learned in hot fast and quick how to

Tighten an alternator belt.
Change a starter
Solder two pieces of a power cable together that had been broken by shrapnel.
What the city of Fallujah looks like at 70 mph.

you're MacGuyver, aren't you?

Iceman

The Shadow said:
I've learned that women have a funny way of blaming you for things you didn't really do because of what they *think* you might do, not necessarily because you would actually do it.

Well, I didn't really learn that today. I've just come to accept that there's no escaping it. Just apologize and move on. :(

It's a hard lesson to learn but you have the right attitude about it. I learned this one a couple of months ago myself. I got trapped into proposing a hypothetical situation and not one second after I laid it out did I get harangued. It wasn't even something that *I* would do but something I suggested OTHER people might do. And I got all the blame. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom