• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do Microsoft mean by Game Pass on PC?

Gamezone

Gold Member
They have said many times that they will release Game Pass on PC, which obviously is something different than "Play Anywhere". Their store barely have third party games compared to Xbox, so what do they mean?

Solo Act

I don't think anyone should be expecting the same library strength as Game Pass on console. But if you look at EA's Origin Access, you basically get every game on their PC service for (I think) $100 a year. If you compare EA's program to the first party and partnered third party games that Microsoft would have on their own PC marketplace, I think they're similar.

So that's what I'm expecting. Fifty, maybe seventy-five games compared against the hundreds available on console. I still think it's a good deal though. One annual subscription is roughly the price of a single game. I paid the annual price for EA to get Madden PC at launch. Having the rest of EA's PC library available for only $40 extra is great.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
it means HEY, MICROSOFT, PISS OFF, KEEP THAT SHIT OFF MY PLATFORM
HEY
I MEAN IT
DON'T YOU GIVE THAT DAMNED WINDOWS STORE A BOOST
NUH-UH

Top Bottom