• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think is the best catgirl design

Well someone already said Taokaka so may as well post the other Blazblue cat girl Kokonoe.

latest

Bonus points for literally being half cat.

This is her mom and pop.

This series is weird.

RRockman

Banned
Well, if the OP's blunder makes it ok to post catboys too

calvin_and_hobbes_by_mrg00-d9729pc.png

Tried sexy hobbes, nothing. sexy male hobbes, nothing. buff hobbes, nothing. ripped hobbes, nothing

Deviant art hobbes

Oh, there we go

So whens Capcom vs Newspaper comics?

Powerpuff

Although it gets into weird fanservice territory in some of her art, Taokaka from Blazblue has a very distinct and neat design. I love the face in shadow and the big clothing paws.

taokaka-stance.gif

In a similar style before was Uriko from Bloody Roar.

latest
latest

Galang

Banned
I actually agree with Pitou. One of the few anime-only changes I like too.

Off to a wrong start, Neferpitou is male according to the official guide book. Not only that but he refers to himself using "Boku" pronoun, which is usually used by boys.

Though the anime effeminized him, over the more androgynous manga appearance, for reasons I do not understand.

HxH is another series that is heavily lacking in female characters. I enjoy the change personally.

Lulubop

Off to a wrong start, Neferpitou is male according to the official guide book. Not only that but he refers to himself using "Boku" pronoun, which is usually used by boys.

Though the anime effeminized him, over the more androgynous manga appearance, for reasons I do not understand.

This is true, additonanlly all the ants besides the queen are male.

>Op posts a best catgirl thread
>Posts Neferpitou, who is male

Off to a great start.

The official guidebook cameout before the anime which pretty much made Neferpitou a female(hell it has hips and a bust) so yes anime Pitou counts

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Well I can't blame anyone for thinking she was female when...

...is also technically male.

It's stupid she was born with a suit like the other Chimera Ants and their random assortment of clothing.

That being said, I do like her design. When she gets serious too.. intense.

The scene of her and Youpi being born were anime-only scenes. More implications in the manga that they made their own clothes or stole them from some humans

I was expecting a Catwoman thread.

Instead I got Nekomimi worship.

FTFY

Zolo

Well I can't blame anyone for thinking she was female when...

...is also technically male.

Hmm.....so is this a case where the ants are being classified as male based on which can't give birth to new ants or something? I can't quite remember the details of the arc and haven't read the databook.

Top Bottom