• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what does teh Notorious B.I.G. mean when he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
I fuck around and catch a asthma attack
That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
When he drop, take his glock, and I'm Swayze"

?

039_19728.jpg

??

Loki

Count of Concision
It means "ghost", or "gone"-- a reference to Swayze's film "Ghost". You'll occasionally hear "ghost" used in this same manner in rap songs.

In other words, he's saying, "When he drop, take his glock, and I'm gone quick."

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Maybe he's referencing the movie Roadhouse where swayze plays a ruthless bouncer. In one scene he actually rips a guy's throat out. I recommend everyone see it.

Loki

Count of Concision
Ninja Scooter said:
i like the other 2 theories better than yours, Loki. NOBODY PUTS BIGGIE IN THE CORNER!

:lol

Well I'm correct, so go on believing what you will. :D

AlphaSnake said:
Wow...a rap punchline couldn't be more obvious than that.

well if you'd return the GHETTO DICTIONARY i lent you 3 months ago already, i wouldn't have had to maket his thread, would i, homey?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bishoptl said:
EPMD was the first rap group to popularize the term "Swayze", in the early 90's. Recognize.

Eric and Parish making Dollars!!! (Funny that when they broke up... Eric Sermon just took his name... and Parish became PMD..)

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
This thread reminds me of this hilarious joke.

Lyrics:
First things first, I poppa, freaks all the honeys
Dummies - playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money
Those the ones I like ‘cause they don’t get nathan’
But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation
Garbage, I turn like doorknobs
Heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever
However, I stay coochied down to the socks
Rings and watch filled with rocks

TRANSLATION:
As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

Loki

Count of Concision
As a general rule, I perform deviant sexual acts with women of all kinds, including but not limited to those with limited intellect, nude magazine models, and prostitutes. I particularly enjoy sexual encounters with the latter group as they are generally disappointed in the fact that they only receive penile intercourse and nothing more, unless of course, they douche on a consistent basis. Although I am extremely unattractive, I am able to engage in these types of sexual acts with some regularity. Perhaps my sexuality is somehow related to my fancy and expensive jewelry.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom