• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your character look like in Dragon Ball: Xenoverse?

Usobuko

Banned
As someone who was interested in this game, I came across a few good looking creations while browsing the OT thread. I thought a thread for it would be easier than manually clicking 50+ pages of the OT.

Take this from Muzicfreq for example.

1wf35Kc.jpg

Character creation information:

The fact this has got character creation instantly makes me interested! Will buy when cheap.

It's not a fighting game is it? Like a brawler, I am fine with, but not arcade fighter?

Nordicus

Love my goofy Majin

The fact this has got character creation instantly makes me interested! Will buy when cheap.

It's not a fighting game is it? Like a brawler, I am fine with, but not arcade fighter?
No, it's more of a brawler. Pretty basic combos, but linkable with each other and special moves through teleports, cancelling, dashing, bounces etc.

Corpekata

Banned
I was a bit let down with initial character creation, trying to make my character as ridiculous as possible since I'm use the DBZ abridged voice. Looks like I'll need to find some items in game to complete that.

Honestly a lot of them all look like you just fused different characters, not make an original creation.

They should really have android as a race if human and Saiyan are seperate.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Honestly a lot of them all look like you just fused different characters, not make an original creation.

I try to make unique ones. The Hercule wig on my female majin for sure made her unique.
Also Androids share all the same traits the humans do.

i would post my toon..if I knew how to get him off the ps4 :(

Wait i screenshot him, send him to facebook and save. brb lol.

Why wouldnt saiyan and human be different races? lol.

Nordicus

For the more mechanical moves to exist, you're right, but right now the game has these passives called "Z-souls" and some of them tweak your character to be more Android-like.

One of them makes it so you take a slight bit more damage, but at the same time you can't be staggered because, being an android, you don't feel pain.

Maligna

Banned

You can just call your human an android. I plan on making an energy absorbing android by giving a human Super 17's moves.

But yeah I hope next time they can be a race too.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Nothing so far. Apparently LOLOLOL the game's so secretive and packed with important things that need super IP protection to the degree that it blocks streamed content to my Vita.

Scirrocco

Edit: Got it. Sticky keys.

He is the champion of Good, and eternal enemy of evil. Let all those who victimize the weak know they will face the wrath of justice, courtesy of...

THE GREAT NAMEKAMAN

Top Bottom