• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game series do you ALWAYS preorder?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
sonarrat said:
I would have preordered it, but I didn't think I could. I wound up getting it from Gamecrazy, watching the bonus DVD once, then tossing it on Ebay and buying a standard edition. Then a couple months later I found a used LE at a Gamestop for $24.99... :lol

i got it from Gamecrazy too...i didn't get the preorder bonus from them though. which sucked. they didn't even know anything about it!

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
zelda.

originally this was because of the collector's disc, but that led to the creation of a new tradition: eking as much joy as possible out of throwing down the occasional few bucks to get closer to having the game paid off.

i just loves me some zelda.

bumpkin

I only reserve games that come with some cool bonus. The last game I can remember that fit the bill was Nintendogs; got the insulated lunch bag.

I only preorder if I get bonuses, double reward points or something related.

Otherwise games dont sell out on day 1 in most parts of the uk, I preordered halo2 and did a midnight pickup but they still had CE's on the shelf the next day.

Remy

Tain said:
I've only ever pre-ordered beatmania IIDX 7th-11th Styles.

This trend will continue.

Indeed. It makes more sense for me to pre-order imports, as there are more than enough gaming stores around NYC to normally allow me to find anything worthwhile on release.

threeball

Banned
i rarely preorder games.. the ones I have preordered in my life:

Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 2
New! Super Mario Brothers
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon Emerald(got a free tin for that!)

However I plan on preordering in the future:

Wii
Zelda: TP Wii
Metroid Prime 3
Madden 2007 Wii
Super Mario Galaxy

I preorder here and there, but really its pretty rare for me to preorder..

The free promo stuff, I can get easily so its never been an issue. The game I always seem to get as well w/o an issue

Maximilian

DIYMF Alumni
I ususally don't pre-order unless there's a bonus of some sort or I HAVE to have the game on day 1. Zelda Wind Waker, Halo 2, Mario Kart DD and NSMB are the notable ones I've pre-ordered. Things like GTA are everywhere usually. I'm definitely pre-ordering the next Phoenix Wright, Trauma Center Second Opinion, Final Fantasy III and Zelda TP. I am thinking of pre-ordering Dead Rising, even though I have yet to get a 360, just to get the special edition.

Senretsu

Only game I have on preorder is Zelda because of a GR deal. But I need to switch it to the Wii version once they get Wii game preorders in their system.

I usually don't preorder unless its a preorder bonus I want, I've never had a problem walking into a store the week of release and finding a game.

Top Bottom