• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games are you expecting the most for 2020?

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
1: Deadly Premonition 2
2: Cyberpunk 2077
3: Halo: Infinite
4: PSO2
5: Last of us Part 2
6: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition
7: Final Fantasy 7 part 1
8: Vampire the masquerade Bloodlines 2
9: 12 Minutes
10: No more heroes 3

Those are my top 10 without a doubt, but there's so many games coming that year as well next gen it's going to be insane. It's got a high chance of dethroning 1997/8 because of the sheer volume and diverse content across all of the systems. It's truly a golden year.

1. Baldur's Gate III
2. Bloodlines 2
3. Cyberpunk 2077
4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
5. System Shock Remake
6. The Last of Us II
7. Wrath: Aeon of Ruin
8. Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass
9. Tales of Arise
10. Command & Conquer Remastered

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Nioh2, FF7R, TLOU2.

Elden Ring could be great, but having seen how little the format actually advanced between Demons' and Dark 3... I'm playing wait and see.
Cyberpunk still looks like shit to me! Sorry, but nothing shown thus far has impressed me on anything other than a visual level.

johntown

Banned
Epic Store is here to stay so might as well jump aboard.
Uh yeah no thanks. I can wait to play certain games until they release on Steam.

It will have to NEVER come to Steam for me to even consider it. Even then it would have to be something that I just have to play and right now there are only two devs who fit that. From Software and CD Project Red and I don’t see any of them flushing their games down the toilet anytime soon so I don’t see how I will ever buy or download anything from EGS ever.

sublimit

Banned
There are lots of games coming next year that interest me (FFVIIR,Elden Ring,Tales of Arise,Sakuna of Rice and Ruin just to name a few) but for some strange reason i can't say i'm particularly excited for any of them. Maybe i need to see more of them or maybe i'm going through some type of fatigue right now.Probably the later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom