• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would you like to see trailers of at The Game Awards this year?

Something within reason, not like Bloodborne 2. Something that has been announced or heavily rumored to be announced (new bioshock) like a game that is for certain releasing next year or early 2024 with no real gameplay or hasn’t gotten an update in a while.

I would really like to see Ghost of Tsushima 2 teaser.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Perfect Dark

Pray Happy Sunday GIF

Fbh

Stuff that was already announced:
I'd love to get a proper gameplay look at Space Marine 2, Alan Wake 2 and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor.
A real trailer for tears of the kingdom would be nice too but they are probably saving that for a direct.

I'd also love to get an actual trailer for Dragons Dogma 2 and to see more of Pragmata but one is probably too early in development to show anything other than CGI, and the other was probably Until Dawned.

Kusarigama

Mortal Kombat 12
Tekken 8
Last of Us factions 2
Spider-Man 2
Wolverine
Cory Barlog's next project
Hideo Kojima's next project
Pragmata
Avowed
Perfect Dark
Fable
Jedi Fallen Order 2
Hellblade 2 again
Elden Ring dlc
Horizon II forbidden West dlc
Josef Farez's next game
Switch 2(it's a hardware I know)

It's a big list...

Edit: forgot to add Killer Instinct 2

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Teaser for Naughty Dogs new IP
Perfect Dark
Spider-Man 2

A bunch of amazing looking NEXT GEN games
Preferably New IPs

Laptop1991

More Starfield obviously but honestly at this point now, i'm just waiting for game's to actually release so i can play them, trailers are no longer getting me hyped anymore as they will probably have release dates 5 years from now or more!.

Roberts

I want to see that game Compulsion Games have been working for what seems like an eternity. We Happy Few was pretty damn good, but their imagination and ambitions were limited by what seems like a minuscule budget. I don’t think they have that problem anymore.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It's still bugs me that nobody at Sony or Vanillaware had the idea to port this to PS4/PS5
DY9XE43.jpg
The problem is who as right to this IP, unlike games like Odin Sphere and 13 Sentinels this game wasn't published by Atlus and Grimgrimoire was published by NIS America.

MiguelItUp

This year alone we got bunch of good games, are you telling me none of them excited you?
We did, though majority of the games I was excited about this year weren't even really showcased at TGA last year. But this is about trailers at The Game Awards this year, and the last few TGAs left me feeling not that excited. So, I WANT to be excited at this years, lol. At least I hope I am, haha.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Spider-Man 3 ps5, ghost of tsushima 2, and assassins creed are trailers I’d like to see don’t laugh but you might see a battlefield 2042 trailer.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
We did, though majority of the games I was excited about this year weren't even really showcased at TGA last year. But this is about trailers at The Game Awards this year, and the last few TGAs left me feeling not that excited. So, I WANT to be excited at this years, lol. At least I hope I am, haha.
Oh I guess I misunderstood, yeah I agree, TGA showcase haven’t giving us much to be excited about.

Top Bottom