• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What games would you like to see trailers of at The Game Awards this year?

Yoboman

I could see the next From Software game showing up, or at the least Elden Ring DLC. I wouldn't be shocked to see both

They generally have a tight turn around for release to next game announcement

ebevan91

I want to see more of the Cyberpunk expansion. The game’s 2 year anniversary will be 2 days after the event so I think that’s a good time to show it.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
- Forza Motorsport
- Spiderman 2
- hellbalde 2
- Wolverine
- Splinter Cell

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I want to see more of the Cyberpunk expansion. The game’s 2 year anniversary will be 2 days after the event so I think that’s a good time to show it.
I surprisingly enjoyed CP2077 more than I thought I would. I like to see more info expansion and I hope fix more bugs for when I decide to do 2nd playthrough.

CamHostage

So sick of braindead gamers only wanting follow ups and sequels of utterly rotten franchises.

A new IP, PLEASE

I mean, I too would be a happy gamer to see a totally unknown game announced by mystery men I've never heard of and have it blow my mind, but... we're just having a conversation here. We've got to have something to talk about.

If you're the kind of person why can come into a TGA thread in 2019 and say, "I want to see a new game from the Dark Souls guy, but have it be open-world, and oh yeah, have the Game of Thrones old dude collaborate on it too..." then post away! But I don't think that kind of imagination or foresight is easy to come by.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Will tune in for Kojima and will tune out when gimmicky doll, marionette, man dressed in a suit comes on stage

Lost Soul Aside release date trailer
DokeV release date trailer
Black Myth Wukong release date trailer
Crimson Desert release date trailer
FFXVI release date trailer
DUNE video game(not the RTS) gameplay trailer
Avatar movie video game gameplay(by Ubisoft) trailer
Dungeon Fighter Online 2 gameplay trailer
Sean Murray's next game announcement trailer
Josef Fares's next game announcement trailer
Kojima's next game announcement trailer
Netherrealm's next game announcement trailer

and lastly an Embracer block of trailers since they own so many devs and I.P.

Mozzarella

I think we may see Starfield content.
Also probably Cyberpunk DLC trailer
REmake 4 content
Probably also something from Kojima and Fromsoft

Labadal

Like A Dragon 8 is the only big budget game that interests me.

FF 16 will probably be there. Won't feel any excitement or disappoinment until I see extended gameplay.

CamHostage

and lastly an Embracer block of trailers since they own so many devs and I.P.

That would be amazing, if Embracer came on and was like, "You know how we own Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver and TimeSplitters and Kingdoms of Amalur and De Blob and Red Faction and Tak & The Guardians and Duke Nukem and fucking 50 Cent Blood in the Sand? Well, check this shit out..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom