• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What happened to Pragmata?

SEGA_2012

xC8NWZPFavLN8mjiktKgma-970-80.jpg.webp

Last edited:

TrebleShot

Gone , never coming along with deep down and that other amazing looking RPG dragon game the one that was basically using stuff from Deep Down

begotten

KojiPro Mascot the video game.

Lots of people have been saying for awhile now it looks good, but based off what gameplay?

TrebleShot

Which Dragon game?
Can’t remember the name had a knight Vs an incredible looking dragon was said to be using the assets from deep down I think it it’s from another studio but had a similar feel to deep down. The knight is fighting it in daylight in some ruins or something.

Fbh

Seems like a game that was announced way too early and ran into dev issues.

I imagine we'll either see it at some point this year looking quite different or they'll just Deep Down it

Wasn't there that leaked doc showing their long term schedule? Capcom seems to have a lot on the backburner but some how they keep pushing out all these REmakes fist. Where's Dragon's Dogma 2? The Final Fight reboot?

Yeah that's a complete goner :messenger_tears_of_joy:, I mean look at this:

It looked like this in when they first revealed it, in 2016 and it had a random girl crashing down from the sky. Some nasty dev hell stuff.

Games take so long to make these days I automatically expect any new game announcement to be vaporware or in eventual dev hell, until the day it comes out.

Rac3r

It's probably delayed until next year, but I bet we see gameplay this summer at one of the events.

CGNoire

Can’t remember the name had a knight Vs an incredible looking dragon was said to be using the assets from deep down I think it it’s from another studio but had a similar feel to deep down. The knight is fighting it in daylight in some ruins or something.
Project Awakening.

Top Bottom