• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

AJUMP23

81JrXGQJ8FL.jpg

Silmarillion Illustrated Edition. Just shipped so Amazon just charged me.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't be jealous, you can buy one too, mr. Thinking of boots.

Yeah my mom did so when I was 7 so it's a phonecall away =P

Edit..

I only just got the "thinking about comment" ...

Damn my autisme and taking shit literally!!!

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Akai MPC Studio

Akai_MpcStudioMk2_01_w650h450box.jpg

Been having a lot of fun with it controlling my MPC software, feels really premium for the price.

Konami Lo Fi Beats to Chill to (LP)

I00527462.jpg

I'm not that into lo-fi but I am into old Konami music and this one has a version of my favorite track from Salamander / Lifeforce.

Fossil Gen6 smartwatch

Gen-6-FTW4059-Right-01.png

I'm using an older very similar one and got this for a very nice price in some Black Friday deal.

Dune Imperium Deluxe upgrade pack

dune-imperium-deluxe-upgrade-pack-box-768x432.jpg

Upgraded components for one of my favorite boardgames.

Billbofet

Been getting into watches lately and picked this one up.
Pretty excited as I'm working my way through my favorite (currently modest) brands.

omSfnnX.jpg

Dr. Suchong

Not just, it's been a few days but I wanted to test it first.

This bad boy. 8BitDo Ultimate. It's hands down the best damn controller I've ever used. And I've been gaming since C64 and Atari times.

Can't recommend it enough.

8bitdo-ultimate.jpg
I wonder if they plan to do a decent Ps5 controller? Then I can ditch the Dual sense.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Not just, it's been a few days but I wanted to test it first.

This bad boy. 8BitDo Ultimate. It's hands down the best damn controller I've ever used. And I've been gaming since C64 and Atari times.

Can't recommend it enough.

8bitdo-ultimate.jpg

I have the wired version in black. Kinda want this one. Looks ace. Enjoy man. Those backbuttons are real nice

Last edited:

Mistake

There are more qualified people to do the review than me! I recommend this guy. He knows his stuff.

I'm playing using 2.4g dongle on PC and there's absolutely 0 lag. Sold all my Xbox Elite controllers, it's that good.

I’m really hoping the panda controller gets another chance

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
U2XWJDR.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho seasons 1-4 (regular blu-ray vols 1-3 / Steel box (season 4). Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (for my wife...I'm playing the 1st). We just had a bunch of Chinese import stores pop up since 2021 and saw this Roshi figure.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There are more qualified people to do the review than me! I recommend this guy. He knows his stuff.

I'm playing using 2.4g dongle on PC and there's absolutely 0 lag. Sold all my Xbox Elite controllers, it's that good.

Pro tip: Never Ever make a curry dish with fresh kurkuma and forget to wash your hands before picking up that sexy beast =P

It's ok Happosai Happosai I used the black controller lmao =P

🙌😏🙌

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
dG10PAA.jpg

RKnID6k.jpg

Zif4ZzP.jpg

k3CPOPj.jpg

And I'm thinking about ordering these..

0HMle8C.jpg
Where'd you get that MGS shirt? Cool stuff. I bought the NGE Platinum set years before they released the blu-ray. Mine came with a NERV parking sticker. I remember someone walking up to my car and asking, "is NERV like your business or something?" I mean, it did look like a legit parking sticker back in the 2000's.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Pro tip: Never Ever make a curry dish with fresh kurkuma and forget to wash your hands before picking up that sexy beast =P

It's ok Happosai Happosai I used the black controller lmao =P

🙌😏🙌
Well, if you ever grease up a white controller, you can always pop off the cover and spray paint black =P (I had a roommate do something like that once eons ago)

My wife and I both game together and I've debated picking up wired Pro controllers. I have a wireless but I'm not playing that far out from a TV that a 2nd one would need to be wired.

persona 5 royal on Steam. already have it on PS4 and Switch. i had £36 in my Steam account and didn't know what to spend it on. P5R went on sale so i thought fuck it i'll just buy it again.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Where'd you get that MGS shirt? Cool stuff. I bought the NGE Platinum set years before they released the blu-ray. Mine came with a NERV parking sticker. I remember someone walking up to my car and asking, "is NERV like your business or something?" I mean, it did look like a legit parking sticker back in the 2000's.

That Logo looks legit AF! Nice anecdote friend!

From Redbubble. Countless clothes with artists designs from A to Z and all designs are available in different ways; shirts, longsleeves, tanktop hoodies sweaters stickers you name it. You can also choose to have the print front or backside.

uspKhWO.jpg
rcECdcy.jpg
oLpcYPd.jpg

Well, if you ever grease up a white controller, you can always pop off the cover and spray paint black =P (I had a roommate do something like that once eons ago)

My wife and I both game together and I've debated picking up wired Pro controllers. I have a wireless but I'm not playing that far out from a TV that a 2nd one would need to be wired.

I'm close to the screen as well but I'd prefer a wireless nonetheless. Doesn't spray paint rub off eventually due to friction?

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
That Logo looks legit AF! Nice anecdote friend!

From Redbubble. Countless clothes with artists designs from A to Z and all designs are available in different ways; shirts, longsleeves, tanktop hoodies sweaters stickers you name it. You can also choose to have the print front or backside.

uspKhWO.jpg
rcECdcy.jpg
oLpcYPd.jpg

I'm close to the screen as well but I'd prefer a wireless nonetheless. Doesn't spray paint rub off eventually due to friction?
Spraypaint does. Nice swag collection too. Just in time too as those of us in the Northern hemisphere move into Winter.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Looks like a good value purchase to me. Im no expert audio nut. But better than what I got now. Just ordered this from The Brick for $380 cdn.

This is the first time I've scope out new audio gear and I cant believe how a lot of this stuff is like $1000+. I'm sure that gear is better, but I'm not into spending $1000 for a sound bar and speakers.

jTbKLNb.jpg

Top Bottom