• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is it about sex

Elcid

Banned
That leaves you so DRAINED. STEALTH BRAG: I had sex with my wife last night. She did all the work to boot. I woke up this morning barely able to move. I slept through multiple alarms and missed two meetings.

I couldn’t function and had to take a shower and drink a big ass espresso for my eyes to even fully open. I spent the next three hours at my office struggling to wake up. I could have fallen right back asleep at any point too. I’m 33 now and I can’t imagine staying awake long after that first nut. The sandman just starts teabagging me till I pass out. Legit left me thinking I can’t tap ass during the work week.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I’m almost 40 and not once in my entire life has sex made me sleepy. It often has the opposite effect of waking me up.
Yeah well, those sleepless nights when I am posting on gaf like now, were my smash days. It's getting pretty terrible. It's a good thing that that GF sleeps nerly instantly after that.
I guess I must be really good : D

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Sex is a very emotional experience for some people. If you work a lot and have little enjoyment to your extra activities, sex is like a sedative. Honestly, I feel like having a lot of sex earlier in life drains you emotionally.
Then when you have sex, it’s taken your emotions about sex and you’re left feeling like you took a bunch of pain pills. That’s probably not everyone. Diet and exercise would help tremendously. I’m not an expert, but positive thinking is a huge plus. Being tired and even stressed can kill the mood. Those are also two big parts of life. That’s probably why taking care of yourself physically helps out so much.

lock2k

Banned
images

Yes I said It, I said It cos I can... :messenger_tears_of_joy:

That leaves you so DRAINED. STEALTH BRAG: I had sex with my wife last night. She did all the work to boot. I woke up this morning barely able to move. I slept through multiple alarms and missed two meetings.

I couldn’t function and had to take a shower and drink a big ass espresso for my eyes to even fully open. I spent the next three hours at my office struggling to wake up. I could have fallen right back asleep at any point too. I’m 33 now and I can’t imagine staying awake long after that first nut. The sandman just starts teabagging me till I pass out. Legit left me thinking I can’t tap ass during the work week.

Shut the fuck up.

Bwesh

I'm out of shape and overweight and I can do two rounds with the wife easy. You may need some basic cardio.

Reactions: MrS

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"she did all the work"

uh.... good for you?

I don’t understand how anyone does this male or female.

Even if she’s on top I still thrust upward and my hands are doing their thing.

Incidentally that’s also why sex with virgins was always super overrated and never worth the emotional fallout. Nothing worse than sex with a woman who just starfishes.

Stouffers

Banned
I don’t understand how anyone does this male or female.

Even if she’s on top I still thrust upward and my hands are doing their thing.

Incidentally that’s also why sex with virgins was always super overrated and never worth the emotional fallout. Nothing worse than sex with a woman who just starfishes.
Gotta at least contribute some dirty talk. 9 times out of 10, that’s what sends them over.

Elcid

Banned
Braging about having sex with your wife like she's some famous model or something
Don’t be so jelly bro. First of all, ain’t bragging seriously cause it’s my wife, sex happens regularly. Just wondering if people legit get that sleepiness like I do which people seem to be confusing with stamina. I’m not out of breath or anything like that. It’s simply like someone hit the power button on me and I just shut the fuck off. Blowies don’t make me sleepy like sex.

I'm not sure if it's true, but apparently it takes 40-80 drops of blood to make 1 drop of semen.

"According to Ayurveda, semen is the last Dhatu that is formed out of food. Out of food is manufactured chyle. Out of chyle comes blood. Out of blood comes flesh. Out of flesh comes fat. Out of fat comes bone. Out of bone comes marrow. Out of marrow comes semen. These are the Sapta Dhatus or the seven Dhatus that support this life and body. Mark here how precious is semen! It is the last essence. It is the Essence of essences. The Veerya comes out of the very marrow that lies concealed inside the bones. Semen is the quintessence of food or blood. One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood according to modern medical science. According to Ayurveda, it is elaborated out of eighty drops of blood. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man. It imparts Brahma-Tejas to the face and strength to the intellect."

If we put that into account, imagine masturbating everyday and how much strain that puts on your body. NoFap is the way, my brothers. It's given me more energy than coffee or any pre-workout.

Don’t be so jelly bro. First of all, ain’t bragging seriously cause it’s my wife, sex happens regularly. Just wondering if people legit get that sleepiness like I do which people seem to be confusing with stamina. I’m not out of breath or anything like that. It’s simply like someone hit the power button on me and I just shut the fuck off. Blowies don’t make me sleepy like sex.

"When a man orgasms, prolactin is released – a hormone that is linked to feelings of sexual satisfaction. The primary reason a man feels tired after sex is due to the fact that prolactin causes sleepiness and drowsiness. During sleep people have higher levels of prolactin."

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
I'm not sure if it's true, but apparently it takes 40-80 drops of blood to make 1 drop of semen.

"According to Ayurveda, semen is the last Dhatu that is formed out of food. Out of food is manufactured chyle. Out of chyle comes blood. Out of blood comes flesh. Out of flesh comes fat. Out of fat comes bone. Out of bone comes marrow. Out of marrow comes semen. These are the Sapta Dhatus or the seven Dhatus that support this life and body. Mark here how precious is semen! It is the last essence. It is the Essence of essences. The Veerya comes out of the very marrow that lies concealed inside the bones. Semen is the quintessence of food or blood. One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood according to modern medical science. According to Ayurveda, it is elaborated out of eighty drops of blood. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man. It imparts Brahma-Tejas to the face and strength to the intellect."

If we put that into account, imagine masturbating everyday and how much strain that puts on your body. NoFap is the way, my brothers. It's given me more energy than coffee or any pre-workout.

Top Bottom