• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is the best flavor/brand of chips?

lachesis

zf0OVsX.jpg

My typical go-to. It's been around since forever... and there's reason why it has stuck around so long. Great with beer and nuts... and some spicy mayo too - such as sriracha mayo or wasabi mayo.

ln99UGR.jpg

I also recently discovered this one from local H Mart here in NJ - and loved this one. Mild, but very addicting spice/flavor. I haven't tried other flavor types of this though.

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
I love a good Fish & Chips.

Oh, wait..

On a serious note, I really love these Oven Baked Walkers they do in the UK. They are much more tastier than normal ones.

snapshotimagehandler_1451071916.jpeg

Clarissa

Banned
Truffle. This is the best potato chips I've ever eaten. Really expensive at 10 sgd per bag. That's about 7 usd per bag. And there's not much inside but My God its really a fantastic bag of chips!

Duellist

I can vouch for the Miss Vickies.

Never heard of all dressed. What's that taste like?
Hard to explain man lol we've had them in Canada for years and years. Tangy, barbequeish. Ketchup, salt and vinegar, sour cream and onion all combined. If that helps lol Ruffles All dressed are fucking god tier. I will smash a bag and not even think twice. I tell my wife not to buy them lol

Last edited:
S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone mentioned these little beauties yet? You can't just have one packet.

81hHTRqWQlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Biff

Definitely some Canada representation in this thread - respect to the Loads of Ketchup option. I also like their Loads of All Dressed.

This is currently my favourite but frustratingly hard to find. Try it if you find it!

30015839_MissVickies_Signatures_AppleCiderVinaigrette_180g.png

haxan7

Banned
Fastest way to see if anyone is from Pennsylvania

middleswarthbbq.png
Grew up with them. When I was like 7, we ended up getting free boxes delivered to my house. We found some kind of metal shavings in a bag of them and my mom called them, and they sent us free chips to shut us up.

It was like Christmas.

Last edited:

Duellist

Definitely some Canada representation in this thread - respect to the Loads of Ketchup option. I also like their Loads of All Dressed.

This is currently my favourite but frustratingly hard to find. Try it if you find it!
30015839_MissVickies_Signatures_AppleCiderVinaigrette_180g.png
I never met a Miss Vicky's flavor I haven't liked. Mmmmmm

Last edited:

TindalosPup

These are my current favorites:

iu

iu

All time favorite is a local brand:

iu

Their salt and vinegar is also fantastic

Also found this nifty gif for the topic:
Bag Chips GIF by MOODMAN