• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the best vehicle from any entertainment media?

killatopak

mXjbtOW.jpg

EekTheKat

The X-Wing and Tie Fighter. Literally imprinted on any kid that grew up watching Star Wars. Bolstered by some incredible games that defined an entire genre on PC.

For some reason or rather I forgot the Millenium Falcon LOL. I'll blame that on Disney forcing me to purge Star Wars from the old memory bank.

Last edited:

Alx

Since flying vehicles are allowed :

gOp8pN5.jpg

That's the sidekick's ship in UFO Robot Grendizer ("Goldorak" in French). The anime was huge when I was a kid, and I always thought that ship looked cooler than the hero's, that looked more like a flying saucer.

Another ship from the same era (Captain Harlock's Arcadia) :
cEc5TsX.jpg

Oh, and while we're remembering oldies, the slightly creepy Odysseus from Ulysses 31 :
xZZIBQU.jpg

Last edited:

lem0n

I just adore the D2 S8 in Ronin. I know it's just a standard S8 but what a cool car.
tAPOLdC.jpg

Last edited:

xandaca

livingdaylights.jpg

The Aston Martin DB5 is the classic Bond choice, but my preference has always been the V8 Vantage from Living Daylights. It's a bit chunkier than the DB5 while having a more clearly defined, elegant shape than modern Astons. Here it is in action:

EDIT: And even though Bond's BMW is aesthetically pretty grim, the chase around the car park in Tomorrow Never Dies is very entertaining:

Last edited:
Top Bottom