• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your favourite drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
Caipirinha

1024px-15-09-26-RalfR-WLC-0048.jpg

Red wine

Red_Wine_Glass.jpg

Ullus

Fanta for soda.

Green tea for hot drinks.

Cranberry juice and Milk for cold drinks. Or with food.

Whiskey and dark rum for alcohol.

At the moment it's white IPAs, but that changes every few weeks. I love most style of beer and most brown spirits (whiskey, cognac/brandy, aquavit). For non alcoholic drinks, I mostly drink water and coffee, and even with coffee I need to switch up brewing style and bean a lot to keep it interesting.

I have pretty much stopped drinking sodas though. I used to drink a lot of coca cola, but these days I find it way to sugary and can only manage a small bottle or a can before it starts tasting too sweet.

Pepsi
Twisted Tea Half and Half

I really don't drink anything else (besides water of course, which is prob ~70% of my overall daily drinking)

hao chi

Sweet tea

For sodas, probably Vanilla Coke.

And my mandatory drink at hockey games is hot chocolate.

I drink drink any of them very often though. Usually just stick to water and green tea.

Razorback

Coke Zero.

As for alcoholic drinks, I only drink them for the effects, not the taste. The less it tastes like alcohol the better. But It also has to be strong. I'm impatient, and I don't want to be going to the bathroom every 5 minutes. So Vodka mixed with orange Sunquick is my drink. Haven't found anything else that masks the alcohol taste so well.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Wine
Coffee
Water
Milk
Certain kinds of beer

In that order.

If money were not an option, single malt whisky would be Number 1 on the list. Nothing, nothing is better than a glass of good scotch.

However, I'm a rather poor individual so unfortunately this is a rarity, hence my other items.

Mostly just water and I don't drink alcoholic beverages, yeah I'm pretty boring!

However, I love these. The normal Monster taste like piss, but these ones are amazing.

New-Monster-Energy-Zero-Ultra-Flavor.jpg

Santiako

Alcoholic I like a Godfather (whiskey + amaretto) or plain Honey Whiskey.

Non-alcoholic I like still water or any lemon flavoured drink.

woodland

Hmm.

Lately I'm on a gin and tonic fix (Hendrick's/Tangueray) but I love beer. Red Oak is just a great little brewery in NC with amazing lagers.

Soda it's definitely cream soda/dr pepper, while I love water but black tea maybe a little more.

Guinness. Scotch. Bourbon.
Coke Zero.

I know many will say Coke Zero tastes like cat piss, and originally I thought that as well... but I stuck with it and never deviated, and now I find regular Coke is what tastes like cat piss, and only Coke Zero tastes like something you would want to drink... so, yeah.
Coke Zero is awesome! I like it better than regular Coke as well, but that is probably because of the high fructose corn syrup. It doesn't taste right. The best is Mexican Coca-Cola made with real sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom