• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your hot button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My little sister is the master of pissing me off. She does this by first working herself up into being stressed out over nothing, then takes it out on others with a magical combination of...

Demanding: "You need to..."
Accusing: "You always..."
Assuming: "You won't...."

And that is with all three being unreasonable, untrue and illogical. If it were possible to calmly talk things through with her (as I do with the elder of my two sisters) I wouldn't have as much of an issue, but staying perpetually upset is like a super power for her.

So, what is the fastest way for others to piss you off? It could be physical, or not even directed towards you. If you understand what makes you angry you can better recognize it and control yourself from reacting poorly.

Being pointed at during an arguement. Fuckers who put their fingers in my face when they're yelling at me don't realize how close they are to losing their asshole fingering finger.

nothing really sets me off, but i seriously despise people who are late. it just fucking bothers me...total rudeness.

Sledn

With in my family: Even the sight of my brother.

Just in General: - People just repeating others/not thinking for themselves.**
- People that don't take responsibility for their actions ("it’s not me its you")
- The whole, "I am god and shouldn't have to work, now get my food bitch!" (aka attitude problems)

**I don't understand why this pisses me off so much but it does. I can't stand it. Whenever I see someone of this nature I can't help but look at them as if there are only using up resources.

Think those are the ones that will piss me off the quickest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom