• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHAT R U PLAYING ITS FRIDAY YOU BETTER BE PLAYING SOMETHING YOU SPOONY BARDS!

siege

Banned
Great Wasabi Man said:
WoW...still....but going back to console games MMOs aren't for people who have no patience for asshats.

Please do. I quit WoW 2 weeks ago and I haven't been happier.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
been playing the hell out of gt4 lately. the girlfriend is out of town so i've set up my DFP wheel, stuck with a 300 hp scooby, and had a ball. manual transmission, all assists at zero, and sim tires of course.

been playing only a small handfull of courses, mainly to beat my own times. got a pretty decent 7:49 on the ring too.

i hope to god this wheel works with 360.

914456b.jpg

Played it once a day (War Room) from Tues. through the weekend.

950693b.jpg

For a couple of hours each day the last 3-4 days.

950679b.jpg

Sunday only, twice through 3S w/ Hugo. I had my binge a couple of weeks ago honing my game w/ Hugo. I don't think I'll play it again for a while though.

950763b.jpg

Plan to order it tomorrow from EB.com (used, ~$34). I'm thinking about getting the PS2 version instead of the Xbox one, to better round out my collection (19 Xbox vs 14 PS2) but I'm not sure about the differences between the versions (PS2 control better? How much better gfx on Xbox? Differences in loading?).

Tabris

257750.jpg

Radiata Stories - Haven't proceeded too far yet. Love the presentation, not really liking either the characters or battle system much.

670740.jpg

Suikoden IV - Preparing (mastering) my new game+ for when Suikoden Tactics comes out incase there's any save importing. The game ran much smoother the 2nd time cause I got Viki as early as possible and could skip the bad story scenes. I liked Suikoden IV's story on the first play through, but on my second, well I'm not really liking it much. Only good aspects of the story are Snowe, Hero/Rune Moments, Colton and Elenor/Cray. Seriousely, everything else is absolute rubbish. I must have had my suikoden blinders the first time.

255639.jpg

Metal Gear Acid - Just casually playing the game slowly while on the skytrain. This game definitely can't be tolerated for too long, but in short bursts, the game is quite fun. Kinda messed up story so far though.

Erdrick

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.

After nearly a year of playing I am at the end. I
kicked Kagatsuchi's ass but Lucifer wore me down.
I have 130 hours on hard in this game, and I'll be damned if I will give up now.

Top Bottom