• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What snacks and drinks are you planning to have for the PS5 event?

Shin

Banned
Feb 4, 2013
I know what I'm doing now.

Went there yesterday, spent about 50 GBP on shit I'm still eating today (I'm stuffed!).
I'll enjoy finish it during the livestream, perhaps grab a 12-pack to go with it, but damn Sony keeps annoying me in recent years.

LostDonkey

Nov 4, 2015
United Kingdom
Fire up the BBQ, toss on a nice big perfectly seasoned steak with some veggies wrapped in foil, pour myself a nice tall frosty glass of limeade.

Wait... do the shrimps taste like shrimps? Like a candy version of seafood? It says no artificial flavors.

Just the thought...

If they don't taste like shrimp... why make them shaped like shrimp?
Haha they don't taste like shrimp no. And I have no idea why they are shaped that way but they are sweet and sugary and so like!!

Mato

Sep 23, 2006
I think I'm going with ice tea. Btw, how long until this happens? It would be nice if there was some way to showcase in the front page countdowns to such events so I don't have to go looking.

Reactions: sublimit

sublimit

Aug 28, 2009
I think I'm going with ice tea. Btw, how long until this happens? It would be nice if there was some way to showcase in the front page countdowns to such events so I don't have to go looking.
A little less than 8 hours.

Reactions: Mato

R6Rider

Jan 22, 2020
USA
I just checked my fridge for drinks, and my choices are limited:

-Water
-Lipton Peach Tea
-Milk
-Some cheap vodka that I usually mix with lemonade or other fruity drinks

• Thoughtful
Reactions: sublimit

BusierDonkey

Sep 21, 2018
If Sony can postpone their event, you can postpone your lunch. Do it.
Call it micro-fasting, people will think you're progressive.

I just checked my fridge for drinks, and my choices are limited:

-Water
-Lipton Peach Tea
-Milk
-Some cheap vodka that I usually mix with lemonade or other fruity drinks
Obviously mix the Vodka, Milk and Peach tea together. Duh.

Ayoli

Apr 21, 2016
Nothing but water for me!

I used to do the whole "snack and consume media event" thing but no longer! #FitLife #h2obois #alcoholgivesyoucancer

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
The worms are one thing. I would be down for that.

But eating bugs with antennae and shells would be hard to get used to. My brain is so used to NOT wanting bugs anywhere fuckin near my mouth.